• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Stats of 88 Elevate Hayward?

combat008

Rookie 1
Do you have a screenshot of 88 Elevate Hayward non pack version? I have 88 Butler( Pack) fully upgraded and im thinking of using him to max out hayward.

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1
Are there certain elevate players that can't be used as TP? I've got a 70 whiteside and butler trained to 81 that i can't use to train up any of my other elevate players

Are there certain elevate players that can't be used as TP? I've got a 70 whiteside and butler trained to 81 that i can't use to train up any of my other elevate players

Currently, the ones that start at 70 can't be used as TP. Just the ones that start at 82.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
As far as I am aware, if you try to train Hayward with Butler it will only count as 16k tp.

Its 70k training points for me.

Yep 16k base value plus the 54k TP put in to max Butler they're able to do that with the pack ones but they claim the free ones can't because they would show up as a 70 which is bullshit they're feeding us as an excuse for them not wanting us to train the worse ones into the better ones

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.