• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Stamina management suggestions

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Just cant figure out how to manage stamina..
Just to put it in context
I have wb and Blake at 84..
Have tokens for klay but need all golds for Drummond and a few golds for giannis..
Want to compete in showdown
The promo is doable only if u grind out golds and elites
Daily NBA events
Legacy event
Harden events

So as of now I'm only doing the xp and get loose live events.. then grinding the promo.. 2 quarters of showdown.. first win next gen events for the elite token.. stopped playing elevate..

Anyone actually playing all live events still? (completed 1000)
Also suggestions for tough events would be helpful
Like the gold 10 stamina tip off event..any tips?
The rockets third event - make the passes with ur sf immediately before going to the front court so u have more time to make a good shot

edlllpt

Pro 1
if you have wb and blake at 84, I'd do first wins only.

If you're on pace with elite tokens to get all the next gen elites this weekend, I'd probably play a bit to get enough for Giannis.

Showdown should probably be sacrificed

The wilt side of the promo is doable with the reserve and free elites they gave us with patience for the 12h cooldown.
Do you really want Isiah?

For the nba today events, yeah I think that sticking with xp and get loose only are good choices

Legacy and Harden events seem pretty low priority atm

For the 10 stamina gold event, yesterday i did it with a deep3 in a third attempt, but today I spotted Griffin under the basket with space and time, passed the ball and he got an easy lay-up.

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Can we not do anything about Stamina that is wasted everytime the game crashes or my Network slows down and I get kicked out from the game? I mean with all thses Campaigns Stamina is a bit precious right now.

Last year if you get logged out it will just resume once you log back in. I guess they removed that due to the FC?s but it has affected the game in other facets too. Hope this gets sorted out.

MagicFans

Rookie 1
Can we not do anything about Stamina that is wasted everytime the game crashes or my Network slows down and I get kicked out from the game? I mean with all thses Campaigns Stamina is a bit precious right now.

Last year if you get logged out it will just resume once you log back in. I guess they removed that due to the FC?s but it has affected the game in other facets too. Hope this gets sorted out.

Same here. Connection sucks in past few hours.

Due to the low rewards I don't bother with the following events and modes;
1) Coin collector (tired of getting 100-250coins for 20 stamina),
2) Elite player spin (always just a bronze or silver player, little to no chance at pulling an elite) ,
3) Season and Showdown: rewards are currently not worth my time or stamina
I focus strictly on promos that I can make coins from. Currently all my stamina goes towards tip off and nothing else.

dub365

All-Star 1
I've been doing the half court shot event, get loose, game of the night and spending a couple hundred stamina on elevate/ next gen. I've got WB & Grid at 84 and only need about 15 random golds + elites for next gen. Also doing the first win Harden token events for the coin. Then spending what I can on Tipoff for silvers. Only need 3 more elites for Wilt bc I've been exchanging base elites & selling high golds. I think there's enough stamina to go around. Def not doing SD except for completing objectives. No point until next week when new rewards come out

betaman411

All-Star 1
It would be nice if they brought back the free 100 stamina live events of old.

Refresh my memory?

My OCD kicks in when I have still have events to complete. I always leave the elite spin to last and yet somehow manage to do it before the daily reset. My justification is the objectives for collecting silver and bronze players (although I finished the silver one a while ago...haha).

cire2245

Rookie 3
Not sure but maybe if you are good enough in ah you can build your 83 tip-off lineup just circulating your coins buying/selling/building tip off players. That way you can spend your stamina on other events like elevate or nextgen.

Refresh my memory?

My OCD kicks in when I have still have events to complete. I always leave the elite spin to last and yet somehow manage to do it before the daily reset. My justification is the objectives for collecting silver and bronze players (although I finished the silver one a while ago...haha).

I don't know if they had it on global but on NBALM they would have a live event that rewarded you 100 free stamina. I remember accumulating it on my alt until I had like 1500 stamina.

Personally, I gravitated toward Elevate yesterday. I've also begun doing the NBA today events again. I'm trying to recoup some of the coins I spent on getting Wilt knowing that the Halloween promo will also require us to purchase tokens.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Refresh my memory?

I don't know if they had it on global but on NBALM they would have a live event that rewarded you 100 free stamina. I remember accumulating it on my alt until I had like 1500 stamina.

Personally, I gravitated toward Elevate yesterday. I've also begun doing the NBA today events again. I'm trying to recoup some of the coins I spent on getting Wilt knowing that the Halloween promo will also require us to purchase tokens.

Ya dont remember such an event..
Started doing the NBA today events too .. need to start building coins again.. thought would be able to sell heroes but that market seems to have gone.. just trying to finish Isaiah and then start selling golds.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Refresh my memory?

Started doing the NBA today events too .. need to start building coins again.. thought would be able to sell heroes but that market seems to have gone.. just trying to finish Isaiah and then start selling golds.
I'll give EA credit, they fool us F2P's into thinking we have to spend coins at the beginning of a promo to keep up with the Jones's. I'm kicking myself AGAIN for not selling everything possible in the first couple days of this promo and then just converting my base elites to accumulate TO elites and eventually heroes. I mean at one point I was sniping TO elites just to get Heroes so I could finish Wilt sooner...for what?! Still a week left in the promo and I'm down to one event left in it and I've spent 500k coins to do so when if I'd been patient, I probably could've achieved the same point in the promo with a fraction of coins spent only on tokens. Such an idiot... :cry:

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I'm lucky that way.. didnt spend that much coin .. but didnt have much to begin with..( bought 84 simmons)
But been doing the elite set every 12 hrs

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

I'll give EA credit, they fool us F2P's into thinking we have to spend coins at the beginning of a promo to keep up with the Jones's. I'm kicking myself AGAIN for not selling everything possible in the first couple days of this promo and then just converting my base elites to accumulate TO elites and eventually heroes. I mean at one point I was sniping TO elites just to get Heroes so I could finish Wilt sooner...for what?! Still a week left in the promo and I'm down to one event left in it and I've spent 500k coins to do so when if I'd been patient, I probably could've achieved the same point in the promo with a fraction of coins spent only on tokens. Such an idiot... :cry:

The reason to do it asap was to sell stuff when it would still sell since elites almost only sell when they're brand new so you could've double your coins like I did or you could just keep the heroes and master/s having spent a lot of coins for the cards

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.