• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Something seems suspect

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomH

Pro 2
If there will be PvP mode you will see nothing from this because most of these cheap tricks that we are now using vs dumb AI will not work vs human controlled team. You will need to learn from start how to be effective vs other guys, forget about 5 steals per quarter and final results like 28-4, 25-0 etc..

What I meant was we will see skill win out. Sure, we all will need to learn new tricks. Maybe actually play basketball instead of run and gun corner 3s w an occasional dunk thrown in.

In other words - I’m screwed. .

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
If there will be PvP mode you will see nothing from this because most of these cheap tricks that we are now using vs dumb AI will not work vs human controlled team. You will need to learn from start how to be effective vs other guys, forget about 5 steals per quarter and final results like 28-4, 25-0 etc..
Exactly...no matter the OVR you are still playing a damn dumb bot,just a bit more concentration and you can win against any OVR...but the real question is why bothering yourselves with playing SD anymore,even masters have lost the value for 106 or higher ovr

lebronmasked

Rookie 1
i think the whole point of this game is actually enjoying playing with your favorite nba players whether its LVL or showdown...if not then what is the point of grinding for better players?

lebronmasked

Rookie 1
really???i dont really know how showdown works honestly...sometimes i'll match up with 95 overall players in nba legend but i doubt they can reached nba legend with just a 95 overall team

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
really???i dont really know how showdown works honestly...sometimes i'll match up with 95 overall players in nba legend but i doubt they can reached nba legend with just a 95 overall team
Some of them might be decreasing their ovr purposely once they reach legend

TomH

Pro 2
Exactly...no matter the OVR you are still playing a damn dumb bot,just a bit more concentration and you can win against any OVR...but the real question is why bothering yourselves with playing SD anymore,even masters have lost the value for 106 or higher ovr
Once 107s start to drop, we likely will see one more bump in SD players to 107.

Could say the same thing about any gameplay tho, not just SD, why play it including lvl, just playing a bot. The answer is Some people enjoy it.

TomH

Pro 2
i think the whole point of this game is actually enjoying playing with your favorite nba players whether its LVL or showdown...if not then what is the point of grinding for better players?
Exactly! It may not be the perfect competition, but at least it’s some form of competition. We play their ai, they play ours. Someone wins and someone loses. I wouldn’t have anything to do with this game if it was just grinding the same 4 or 5 events over and over and over and .....

Watermelon3

Rookie 1
Team chemistry is so darn important. I noticed that the more different archetypes you get, you have better chemistry. And, make sure that your lineup has a matching lineup with the coach's boost. I am a 104 OVR with 100 OVR players and I am still able to win against 106s and 107s in showdown due to team chemistry and lineup matching.

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Once 107s start to drop, we likely will see one more bump in SD players to 107.

Could say the same thing about any gameplay tho, not just SD, why play it including lvl, just playing a bot. The answer is Some people enjoy it.
I understand you mate,but making such a buzz for nothing is something that i dont understand,its not like first time we are seeing something "suspicious"..you lost get over it,sometime you lose sometime you win,its not such a big deal...this game is about having fun,not going mad because some guy with lower OVR won against you,how many times we won against higher OVR,does that makes us cheater?
Cheers mate🍻

TomH

Pro 2
I understand you mate,but making such a buzz for nothing is something that i dont understand,its not like first time we are seeing something "suspicious"..you lost get over it,sometime you lose sometime you win,its not such a big deal...this game is about having fun,not going mad because some guy with lower OVR won against you,how many times we won against higher OVR,does that makes us cheater?
Cheers mate🍻
You do know those were my arguments against what the OP was saying. I assume so.

ukmj23

Rookie 1
I'm not some other person I'm the main person on this forum that you don't want to be on the bad side of because it raises my attention towards your future activities and just so you know it's impossible to cheat in SD you're just bad at the game get over it
Why wouldn't it be possible to cheat in SD. People cheated in sd last year. We all know the cheating leagues with their Game Guardian in lvl which can be easily applied in sd as well if they have become so adapt in doing it they can manipulate the stats of the player quick enough to do it in sd as was seen in that infamous video.

That said, great players who are masters at stealing in combination with abilities or shooting techniques to overcome the nerf of the overall disadvantage can get good margins with lower overalls. Also as said before sometimes the ai with a lower overall plays better than the ai with a higher overall. All possibilities.

A +18, with a 2 overall less, possible by a skilled player but does raise some eyebrows if the same player gets it consistently versus higher overalls.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Why wouldn't it be possible to cheat in SD. People cheated in sd last year. We all know the cheating leagues with their Game Guardian in lvl which can be easily applied in sd as well if they have become so adapt in doing it they can manipulate the stats of the player quick enough to do it in sd as was seen in that infamous video.

That said, great players who are masters at stealing in combination with abilities or shooting techniques to overcome the nerf of the overall disadvantage can get good margins with lower overalls. Also as said before sometimes the ai with a lower overall plays better than the ai with a higher overall. All possibilities.

A +18, with a 2 overall less, possible by a skilled player but does raise some eyebrows if the same player gets it consistently versus higher overalls.
The time limit is what makes it hard people use cheats in LvL because it lasts 24 hours and comes with bragging rights as sad as it is to brag about where a league is reached it's much sadder to brag about SD rank plus the little evidence we have of the stat changing cheat isn't much because it honestly could be just visual and actually affect gameplay because those that don't cheatv only have a short video about it I do know GG is being used but maybe it's something else they're doing who knows besides those doing it and hope those doing it don't exist here

lebronmasked

Rookie 1
Im not surprised there's hacker in this game lol...just bear with it guys...ignore these sore losers ..it's OK to lost the 20 stamina

MisterWarhol

Rookie 1
I routinely go elbows deep on lineups with an OVR 2+ higher than mine(&have since ive started playing again since quitting upon first reset a little over a month ago).

An hour or so ago I got pitted against a 106 or 107 OVR lineup & went 20-4 in my qtr using my 103 lineup(winning overall by 11 or so). They had the new 106 Isaiah Thomas & I stole the ball IMMEDIATELY & with ease for the very first 4 plays in a row with my 103 Vucevic('Out Of Position', Defensive PG)--IT approached 3pt line &.. turnover.

Sometimes the AI is just unstoppable but in those scenarios the best I can hope for is still a tie.

The thought that plagues me far more with the newest version of this game is the regulating or hidden restrictions that is happening in the Auction House. You could lose days of your life & come up BIG in the original Auction House.

bdking112

Rookie 1
I'm not some other person I'm the main person on this forum that you don't want to be on the bad side of because it raises my attention towards your future activities and just so you know it's impossible to cheat in SD you're just bad at the game get over it
You're acting like a freakin dick man, grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.