• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Snow Pass duration?

betaman411

All-Star 1
Anybody know if Snow Pass is running 1 or 2 more weeks? I thought I remembered seeing Jan 8th which would mean two more weeks.

Honestly though, hard to justify 2800 NBA cash to improve Magic from 91 to 92. 1400 for the pass for two weeks and another 1400 for 10 snow balls that would be missing if I?ve done my math correctly:

1500 snowflakes required (20x75)
Less 400 from the Pass for 2 weeks is 1100
65 possible from daily objectives (50), store pack (10) and bonus pack (5) from Pass
1100/65 = 16.9 days to complete but there?s only 14 days so...the missing 9.5 snow balls would need to be purchased in two packs from store (700ea x 2 for 10 balls).

And this assumes they keep the pack in the store which is a pretty big assumption based on past experience.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
you took one for week 3 too?
im 19 snowball short of the 91. ten days should get me there
is jan 8th the last day? though it was 4th or 5th...
part of me wonders why im saving nba cash though.. the way things are going i dont think well get 10k cash cards in store in this season,.. its always going to be 99.99... still hoping

betaman411

All-Star 1
part of me wonders why im saving nba cash though.. the way things are going i dont think well get 10k cash cards in store in this season,.. its always going to be 99.99... still hoping

I?ve done the pass twice so far and I just got 91 today. So I need 75 snow balls for 92. I don?t know what the last day is but if there?s a pass after the next one then anything short of the 8th means the pass doesn?t last a week.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

I?ve done the pass twice so far and I just got 91 today. So I need 75 snow balls for 92. I don?t know what the last day is but if there?s a pass after the next one then anything short of the 8th means the pass doesn?t last a week.
Weird how im so much short than u for the 91.. I did the pass twice too and never missed the objectives.. Did u have extra bonus packs?
Wish we knew the last day for sure...

betaman411

All-Star 1

Weird how im so much short than u for the 91.. I did the pass twice too and never missed the objectives.. Did u have extra bonus packs?
Wish we knew the last day for sure...
Yes, I was saving bonus packs coming into the Winter promo so that?s the difference. I?ll try to ask in discord but I don?t have enough rep for the ask-ea channel... :roll:

hviana1979

Rookie 1
I was wondering that too but I kinda give up on the 91 version since I'm still missing 45 snowballs. I didn't like how the 90 version plays in comparison with 90 Curry.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Discord is saying Snow Pass should have another week after this one. Magic set expires 1/8 though and history tells me the sets always expire after the promo ends so...I?m going to pass on upgrading Magic from 91 to 92.

91 Magic is an absolute beast for me. Steal machine and nails 3?s. What more do you need from a PG? Oh yeah, blocks the crap out of the shorter PG?s too!

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Discord is saying Snow Pass should have another week after this one. Magic set expires 1/8 though and history tells me the sets always expire after the promo ends so...I?m going to pass on upgrading Magic from 91 to 92.

91 Magic is an absolute beast for me. Steal machine and nails 3?s. What more do you need from a PG? Oh yeah, blocks the crap out of the shorter PG?s too!

cool should get him done by then. any idea when the actual live events stop? since im still short abt 18 for the 91.. the 90 gets everything done for me.. for that matter the 86 was great as long as i used him.

hviana1979

Rookie 1
So with only two weeks to go, I'd need another pass to get to 91, right? I have 5 snowballs and 3 days left with my first pass.

betaman411

All-Star 1

cool should get him done by then. any idea when the actual live events stop? since im still short abt 18 for the 91.. the 90 gets everything done for me.. for that matter the 86 was great as long as i used him.
By get him done you mean the 91? I find the 91 (boosted to 92) to be noticeably better than the 90.

betaman411

All-Star 1
So with only two weeks to go, I'd need another pass to get to 91, right? I have 5 snowballs and 3 days left with my first pass.

You can get 65 snowflakes per day (as long as you have the pass and buy the 10 pack in store) so figure it out from there.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.