• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Showdown season3 discussions - end of the eight season and the start of the ninth season

During the boost era, I had a few amazing blocks with Wallace. I'm talking LBJ in the 2016 Finals amazing. Several chase downs but also coming across the lane and swatting it off the backboard. One went to mid-court!

I've been lazy of late and using auto switch defense. Getting tired of the double teams though and the AI passing to the open guy for a wide open 3. The auto switching seems to lag quite a bit especially on rebounds. Having said that, I don't like the new buttons so having a 3rd would be problematic as I have a hard enough time making sure I hit the guard button!

EDIT: For those interested, my Kyrie sold a little while ago for the 1.3M bin. I may have left some coin on the table but all in all not a bad payday for a week's worth of grinding. Inching closer to 4M.

Just now saw this post. Definitely a great move to sell what you did, to be getting close to 4M!! That's awesome. I remember you said you were gonna try to grind to Legend this week without the bonus...I have someone in league trying to do the same. I said no way I'd try even as an 86 lol. Still need damned near 30 wins a day, no thanks.

How's the grind going for you so far? It's definitely possible especially since there's no other promo to do and would definitely be worth it for an 85 card.
4.2M and counting now...

As for SD, I was much more optimistic about this week's tourney before they changed the awards description. I'm SS I right now and with no bonus it's a little depressing to gain no ground if you lose 3 or 4 in a row. The penalty for losses is severe with no game bonus. I just can't stomach spending 1.5M on a player I'd never use (Tiny A for example). And then it's 2M for Ewing...forget the store bought Legends as they rarely show up in the AH and if so, they're immediately sniped. So much for Brian saying they were going to make Legends more achievable... :roll:

Yeah, I hear you. Even getting 2500 for an 84 would be a nice pull if all it took was 1.2-3M with an email form filled out. I still say worst case they say no to your email.

It sounds like even without selling those higher OVR cards, you'd probably still have a nice amount of coin which looks like you've probably got sniping & selling down to a science, lol. I'm always on the look out for ways to get better but I also understand that if those that find ways to make coins share their method, the method may soon become useless (from a patch, or just too many people using it).

betaman411

All-Star 1
Just now saw this post. Definitely a great move to sell what you did, to be getting close to 4M!! That's awesome. I remember you said you were gonna try to grind to Legend this week without the bonus...I have someone in league trying to do the same. I said no way I'd try even as an 86 lol. Still need damned near 30 wins a day, no thanks.

How's the grind going for you so far? It's definitely possible especially since there's no other promo to do and would definitely be worth it for an 85 card.
4.2M and counting now...

As for SD, I was much more optimistic about this week's tourney before they changed the awards description. I'm SS I right now and with no bonus it's a little depressing to gain no ground if you lose 3 or 4 in a row. The penalty for losses is severe with no game bonus. I just can't stomach spending 1.5M on a player I'd never use (Tiny A for example). And then it's 2M for Ewing...forget the store bought Legends as they rarely show up in the AH and if so, they're immediately sniped. So much for Brian saying they were going to make Legends more achievable... :roll:

Yeah, I hear you. Even getting 2500 for an 84 would be a nice pull if all it took was 1.2-3M with an email form filled out. I still say worst case they say no to your email.

It sounds like even without selling those higher OVR cards, you'd probably still have a nice amount of coin which looks like you've probably got sniping & selling down to a science, lol. I'm always on the look out for ways to get better but I also understand that if those that find ways to make coins share their method, the method may soon become useless (from a patch, or just too many people using it).
I'm not doing too bad but a friend of mine is over 7.5M. Tedious AH work...very tedious.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.