• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Showdown Player: Bill Russell & 102OVR Giannis Antetokounmpo

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
102 OVR SF Giannis Antetokounmpo

Showdown Player: Bill Russell

Attachments

• E3C4C0F3-F558-45E7-B841-634C8B31EE57.jpeg
    E3C4C0F3-F558-45E7-B841-634C8B31EE57.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 1,761
  • FB6F6213-F7DB-4042-97BA-821B600C53BE.jpeg
    FB6F6213-F7DB-4042-97BA-821B600C53BE.jpeg
    125.8 KB · Views: 1,746

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
@antadoc
No info on bonus yet

@Geobatz
No master as yet - Giannis is a pack card.

Alekk

Rookie 2
They also bumped up the top 1000 award from 97 OVR to 99 OVR, I'm more interested to grind for it now, but the showdown bonus is ridiculous. How is anyone supposed to get a certified player now? Abdur-Rahim was impossible to get in two days, and Kuzma was insanely rare already with a 50 mil price.

betaman411

All-Star 1
They also bumped up the top 1000 award from 97 OVR to 99 OVR, I'm more interested to grind for it now, but the showdown bonus is ridiculous. How is anyone supposed to get a certified player now? Abdur-Rahim was impossible to get in two days, and Kuzma was insanely rare already with a 50 mil price.

Do you think they'll change players when the event starts again on Friday??

Alekk

Rookie 2

It was said that it's a new program with weekly updates, so I assume Abdur-Rahim's set will remain, but a new one will appear if that's what you're asking.

Cortes

Rookie 1
I agree, they are making it harder season after season, this is middle finger to lots of players. I guess less than 1% can say they are using bonus player for now and the fact it is 150% (wtf, it shouldn't be more than 25-50%, it's just a bonus) proves it's to force people who spend money to spend even more and make them untouchable in that race for best SD awards.

BTW talking about SD players, finally got my SDT Hayward, had problems with his shards in last 2 SD seasons, but finally got ton of Hayward shards in my Leg. pack today.. played 6 games with him and he didn't miss single 3pointer in his first 3 SD games (7/7 or 8/8, not 100% sure).. still 44/50 for DJ, so just 6 more and I will have all I wanted from SD.

betaman411

All-Star 1

It was said that it's a new program with weekly updates, so I assume Abdur-Rahim's set will remain, but a new one will appear if that's what you're asking.
Yes, thanks. I made the mistake of converting tokens before having enough for a player so I was worried I might get stuck with 5 Rahim tokens.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.