• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Showdown is blowing my mind again this year

cire2245

Rookie 3
Happens to me alot as well. Faced higher ovr - lost by large margin. Faced lower ovr - got a good difference playing my quarter but when the opponent's turn revealed, boom...lost by larger margins like 14 or 15. There were also times that i lost with that last basket by their AI (remembering the hard times with bb simmon in s2). But there are also times that i won about 10 straight games but those are very rare, on most occasions i am at 50% win rate. Agree also on ai's scoring with contact. They almost didn't miss. L

betaman411

All-Star 1
Happens to me alot as well. Faced higher ovr - lost by large margin. Faced lower ovr - got a good difference playing my quarter but when the opponent's turn revealed, boom...lost by larger margins like 14 or 15. There were also times that i lost with that last basket by their AI (remembering the hard times with bb simmon in s2). But there are also times that i won about 10 straight games but those are very rare, on most occasions i am at 50% win rate. Agree also on ai's scoring with contact. They almost didn't miss. L

Thanks for the sanity check! ;)

Thanks for the sanity check! ;)

Yes, the SWC is insane, but let me even think of going into the paint. Automatic contact shot, and miss lol.

AussieMJ

Rookie 1

I hope you?re 80 ovr, if not it?s going to be rough. If you can, grab some guys with fan boost, including the coach. 79 PF Gordon with boost is doing ok for me next to Shaq.

I hope you?re 80 ovr, if not it?s going to be rough. If you can, grab some guys with fan boost, including the coach. 79 PF Gordon with boost is doing ok for me next to Shaq.
+1 I had to switch Randle in place of a bench Elite but worth it for the bonus

It's like night and day being an 80 from the start, versus a 77 when I started last week. Face a ton of other 80s, sure, but they sprinkle in the occasional 79 78 77 and even 76. I feel like I get more lower than higher (guess that makes sense since there's wayyy more lower ovr). I've gotten a few 82s and a couple 83s but each time I had a chance, at least.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.