• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Selling tip-off elites on ah

ukmj23

Rookie 1
For the past month I have been trying to sell my irving 82 rookie which gets always inflated to 600kish bid and buy now price which no one is willing to buy for that price. No matter what I tried to post it for it always gets listed for that price. Same issue with Okofar 82 Rookie card.

In that case I side with you. I thought there were still a few folks bidding in those once in a while

Let's hope EA can see reason and finally find a solution to these AH situations.

MagicFans

Rookie 1
81 elites are the most difficult to sell
Seems nth below 181K would be listed on AH
I've tried listing 150K and 100K BID

Anyone has luck in selling them?

Until they fix it, they should just call the Auction House the EA Market & Exchange.--Come buy what we want to sell at the price we want to sell it, and we will allow you "exchange" certain cards for a certain amount of coins and that amount will change based on what we decide.

I'm not far off, am I?

Oh, also, we will give you guys an exchange set that you will have to spend coins to use but only allow you to use it every 12 hours. I'm not even complaining about the exchange, I mean, it'd be nice if I didn't have to pay coins to exchange a card that wouldn't sell until EA decided to allow us to sell them for 45-70k, which is of course in theory better than not selling at all.

With all of that said, I won't hold my breath on fix because it's obvious the last thing they want is for us a make millions of coins with ease (even though some folks apparently did on the bronze and silver coaches LMFAO).

ukmj23

Rookie 1
Until they fix it, they should just call the Auction House the EA Market & Exchange.--Come buy what we want to sell at the price we want to sell it, and we will allow you "exchange" certain cards for a certain amount of coins and that amount will change based on what we decide.

I'm not far off, am I?

Oh, also, we will give you guys an exchange set that you will have to spend coins to use but only allow you to use it every 12 hours. I'm not even complaining about the exchange, I mean, it'd be nice if I didn't have to pay coins to exchange a card that wouldn't sell until EA decided to allow us to sell them for 45-70k, which is of course in theory better than not selling at all.

With all of that said, I won't hold my breath on fix because it's obvious the last thing they want is for us a make millions of coins with ease (even though some folks apparently did on the bronze and silver coaches LMFAO).

You are spot on. ;)

Geobatz

Rookie 1
Yesterday I sold some heroes.

82 Aldridge once for 350, again for 389k
82 Aaron Gordon for 350
84 Donovan Mitchell for 450

The 350 and 450s were bought, 389 was bidded on

So your BN price is 350, but what is your SB price? And what about the 389k that was bidded on?

panospap

Rookie 1
The problem in my opinion is the minimum price caps. They don't let the market go in its natural direction. If they put low caps, they should at least be more reasonable.
I have been trying to sell tip off Howard 82 for some time now but no chance.
And on top of that it looks like we will be needing coins to buy items for every campaign to come. And where does EA hope that we will find those coins? .... Exactly!

Geobatz

Rookie 1
The problem in my opinion is the minimum price caps. They don't let the market go in its natural direction. If they put low caps, they should at least be more reasonable.
I have been trying to sell tip off Howard 82 for some time now but no chance.
And on top of that it looks like we will be needing coins to buy items for every campaign to come. And where does EA hope that we will find those coins? .... Exactly!

Or we could just quit this trash game! I know I probably will do it, if I can?t sell my cards.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
im calling BS on the AH, didnt think 2 take a SS... but had 2 mirror cards in AH1 of my CP3 + 'dipo... BOTH MIRRORS SOLD in 5mins!!!!
and i still didnt even get the SP bid...
what the actual fuuuuuuuu'......

toxa

Rookie 1
At what price do I sell my heroes ? Prices have dropped I think,I don't want to waste my time putting them for a high price,anyone sold one today maybe?

At what price do I sell my heroes ? Prices have dropped I think,I don't want to waste my time putting them for a high price,anyone sold one today maybe?

Doesn't look like they will sell, but if you want to try, just look at the prices of the ones listed there and make them similar/or lower to increase the chances.

Some people with tons of coins from saving may be willing to jump for a hero in the AH. Most users will just take their chance on spending 40-50K on tokens to reroll it a couple of times. Even that can get expensive since every reroll costs about 15K coins. So, 50K gets you 3 rerolls but you may get the card you wanted or you may at least get a card that helps at a different position. Even if you get to 50K spent, what's another 50K on tokens if you were actually gonna consider buying a hero for 350k+? This is probably the reasoning behind most not buying.

I accidentally listed one of the highest demanded cards right now.....a 70-74 tip off gold. I went too fast and thought it was a regular gold. Those 70-74 golds rarely last more than 5 minutes but mine actually expired! Had a normal price, to.was a 71 Isaac listed at 3600/3900. I'm glad I can put it in the set since it didn't actually sell, but how do you explain that card not selling? I even saw a new batch of cards in the same ovr range get bought, in minutes, like normal. Something is off, lol. It's not like people aren't buying those cards, they actually are unlike the heroes.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I accidentally listed one of the highest demanded cards right now.....a 70-74 tip off gold. I went too fast and thought it was a regular gold. Those 70-74 golds rarely last more than 5 minutes but mine actually expired! Had a normal price, to.was a 71 Isaac listed at 3600/3900. I'm glad I can put it in the set since it didn't actually sell, but how do you explain that card not selling? I even saw a new batch of cards in the same ovr range get bought, in minutes, like normal. Something is off, lol. It's not like people aren't buying those cards, they actually are unlike the heroes.

The TO golds don't always sell on the first try and no matter how fast it gets bought in the AH the bot never buys a card within 5 minutes the fastest I've seen was 10 minutes but anyways the bot doesn't care if your clone sells we've been over this lol

The TO golds don't always sell on the first try and no matter how fast it gets bought in the AH the bot never buys a card within 5 minutes the fastest I've seen was 10 minutes but anyways the bot doesn't care if your clone sells we've been over this lol

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I had hoped they were at least being honest with these low level gold lol. the reason i say they rarely last 5 minutes is because with the 70-74 filter every tipoff listed would be sold, and finally after refreshing a few more times you finally see a new unsold batch with 3h 56-57 m left. Usually if you see them it's still too late but I got lucky and snagged like 2 of them lol.

If you're having trouble selling golds and base elites, 100/100000 works every now and again. You'll end up getting a low price for your elites but if gives you a fair idea of what cards are going for.

If you're having trouble selling golds and base elites, 100/100000 works every now and again. You'll end up getting a low price for your elites but if gives you a fair idea of what cards are going for.

I think I had this happen when I posted some high tip off golds at 1999 but meant 19999. Did two back to back before noticing and one sold for like 8-9 and the other sold for about the same. Gonna try it more, nothing to lose on the regular golds. Have so many of them, but don't want to put in a set, seems like such a waste when I know the regular 75-79 won't get more than 30k.

edlllpt

Pro 1
on an unrelated but related note, this is my 3rd time posting rookies trae young. what should I post for

unfortunately I don't think there's a chance for those 80 Rookie elites at the moment. You can see the ones in the AH following the 000/001 pattern of the base elites that we can't sell.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.