• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 5 Bug/Glitch Thread

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Am i the only one who played the prime time event but the prime time tokens disappeared after i won the challenge?
I know I haven't experienced that because when I saw the requirements for the players I decided to pass on the event entirely but maybe others have experienced it

Xboxmad

Rookie 1
With very ltd time and much req like position and team , that primetime chalenge is rediculous..
Almost imposible to get for non paying in the store like me

Jermzy

Rookie 1
Hey guys - Is there an issue with the league chat? I've been posting there and nobody has been replying, though I'm seeing my league members being active and playing quarters. I took all of last year off, though I'm still commish of the league, and I can't find anything in the league settings that could be impacting the league chat. Thanks! J

Xboxmad

Rookie 1
Hey guys - Is there an issue with the league chat? I've been posting there and nobody has been replying, though I'm seeing my league members being active and playing quarters. I took all of last year off, though I'm still commish of the league, and I can't find anything in the league settings that could be impacting the league chat. Thanks! J
Seen zone 🤣🤣🤣

dub365

All-Star 1
hahahaha - the thing is, last season when I dropped in from time to time to check up on things, everyone was answering and chatting, but this year nothing. Are you guys seeing the same things in your leagues?
I'f they don't start chatting they'll see an empty chat. Possible that nobody has said anything and they all think everyone else is quiet

Jermzy

Rookie 1
I'f they don't start chatting they'll see an empty chat. Possible that nobody has said anything and they all think everyone else is quiet
Ah, now that's interesting - though it's strange that there wouldn't be chatter at the start of a new season. We're only 4 guys - one of them is on this site, so I'll try and PM him and see if he responds.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
That's why I require a chat app because the league chat is so unreliable from not working to attributing messages to the wrong person to the over-the-top censorship that flags words as inappropriate because of a few of the letters matching that of a flagged word the league chat has always sucked

With very ltd time and much req like position and team , that primetime chalenge is rediculous..
Almost imposible to get for non paying in the store like me

I finished Wiggins yesterday. You have to grind the event that features the player’s team. In Wiggin’s case, it was Warriors vs. Lakers. Grinding the event gives you the position and team tokens you need plus most of the silver and gold players. You can get the rest from the player sets.

Right now it’s better to grind the other promo, though.

Xboxmad

Rookie 1
I finished Wiggins yesterday. You have to grind the event that features the player’s team. In Wiggin’s case, it was Warriors vs. Lakers. Grinding the event gives you the position and team tokens you need plus most of the silver and gold players. You can get the rest from the player sets.

Right now it’s better to grind the other promo, though.
Tnx pal.
Y is lakers jersey S5 wihout a boost too expensive selling for 100k.
Boost exchange said S4 lakers for S5 boost jersey.

Last edited:

I can confirm this is the case. As soon as I typed something, all of the previous messages appeared.

Last edited:

KrossoverK12

Rookie 1
Ive played the top100 blitz events a bunch of times and i dont see any of the emblems in my collectibles or anywhere. Anybody else with this issue?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Ive played the top100 blitz events a bunch of times and i dont see any of the emblems in my collectibles or anywhere. Anybody else with this issue?
Emblems are a currency not a collectible you can exchange by pressing the cart next to the Draymond Green picture on the top 100 page

Matt.o_10

Rookie 1
Sorry guys... how the hell should I use them?? I also lost somewhere the +200 stamina won in the rising campaign!!😓

Attachments

• EF56016B-E3B5-4BC4-8A91-E9745FAA5C02.jpeg
    EF56016B-E3B5-4BC4-8A91-E9745FAA5C02.jpeg
    207.7 KB · Views: 218

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.