• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

SD rewards

Altavilla

Pro 1
That's what I'm hoping for

Nice.

I guess that only makes sense for the Top 100 if they end up with 2 elites for their efforts?

That's out of my league. Last year, i didn't even get past top1000 (and you knew the lineups i used).
But if I can get one elite out of a Legendary Pack that would be worth my time... maybe it's 2 elites once SD season ends? (It's starting to sound like a "too good to be true" thing :roll: )

edlllpt

Pro 1
Woah! Is the Legendary Pack you get at SD the same you get at the store? (Guarantees 1 elite.)

What store pack are you guys talking about?

only thing I see guaranteeing 'something elite' is a pack that guarantees 1 elite jersey, other with the elite coach of the week - both 1999 cash. and the 4th-tier pro pack

was it one of these 'unlocked offer' packs that had a timer of a day?

Alekk

Rookie 2
Woah! Is the Legendary Pack you get at SD the same you get at the store? (Guarantees 1 elite.)

What store pack are you guys talking about?

only thing I see guaranteeing 'something elite' is a pack that guarantees 1 elite jersey, other with the elite coach of the week - both 1999 cash. and the 4th-tier pro pack

was it one of these 'unlocked offer' packs that had a timer of a day?

They were offers after reaching a certain tier in showdown. They looked like the showdown season reward packs and the legendary one had a guaranteed elite.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Here is the pack

Attachments

• 20180915_002653.jpg
    20180915_002653.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 1,083
  • 20180915_002708.jpg
    20180915_002708.jpg
    376.8 KB · Views: 1,083
  • 20180915_002732.jpg
    20180915_002732.jpg
    645.8 KB · Views: 1,085

edlllpt

Pro 1
They do look the same, so I'm cautiously optimistic. I'm not far from reaching the 1.5M fans so I'll be hoping to get one of these at the end of the season.

Thanks for the pic with pack details as well @anatdoc. and for the explanation @alekk

There were so many 'limited offers' popping up in the first days that at some point I stopped checking their details.

timsg0102

Rookie 2
at Superstar 1 & 2, you get ONE gold rookie player each. i think same goes for Superstar 3. My packs yielded 71 Hutchison & 73 Divicenzo

Wow. In retrospect, I guess concentrating on the rookie grind than on SD's worked out for me.

I started out strong on SD but for past week, I merely played 4 SD matches per day as I was more focused on getting Trae and Bagley rookie elites. I did get the duo targets so now winning SD games is a lot easier.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
at Superstar 1 & 2, you get ONE gold rookie player each. i think same goes for Superstar 3. My packs yielded 71 Hutchison & 73 Divicenzo

Wow. In retrospect, I guess concentrating on the rookie grind than on SD's worked out for me.

I started out strong on SD but for past week, I merely played 4 SD matches per day as I was more focused on getting Trae and Bagley rookie elites. I did get the duo targets so now winning SD games is a lot easier.

Did u have to buy packs or u grinded out the jerseys?

timsg0102

Rookie 2

I needed to spend some of my carried over S2 NBA cash in the store for the elite jerseys for both players because the set exchange were too randomised.

They kept spitting me out gold ones that I already had. It was as randomised as the Dirk 97 set last season...

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

I needed to spend some of my carried over S2 NBA cash in the store for the elite jerseys for both players because the set exchange were too randomised.

They kept spitting me out gold ones that I already had. It was as randomised as the Dirk 97 set last season...

Ah ok.. that makes sense.. was wondering how anyone could grind out this promo.. seemed impossible without cash even if u played only this promo

timsg0102

Rookie 2

Ah ok.. that makes sense.. was wondering how anyone could grind out this promo.. seemed impossible without cash even if u played only this promo

Yup. I didn't have much of a choice tho...SC30 card rated at 79, which I had, didn't have good AI.

His 3 pt shooting stats were also awful, which was not reflective of the real life person. Trae Young was way better so I aimed for him to sort out that problem asap.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.