• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Running of the Bulls Promo

ramizi

Rookie 2
101 kukoc... :confused:
this promo ended for me - no way i'll be able to get to 400 points for the another pack

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I don't understand how I (may) manage to get to 400.. last 2 events, I get 2 3 stars from just 2 completions..
What are u at?
I'm at 335.. have 5 left to use.. will probably get abt 4 more so 375.. with 5 more times to play .. so even with one star I should get 400.. maybe even 410

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
What are u at?
I'm at 335.. have 5 left to use.. will probably get abt 4 more so 375.. with 5 more times to play .. so even with one star I should get 400.. maybe even 410
360, 3 more packs to collect, so +30, and +45 for completing the 3star event, so will get the 410 free pack also, don't know how, a few days ago had calculated 385

Altavilla

Pro 1
I went left 1st and a bull ran me over.

How can anyone at EA think this is fun?
Why don’t they go back to those drills where no stamina of any kind was necessary and you only got a reward on 1st wins?
I had a blast doing those April fools events and they were crazy hard...

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.