• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Robbed 300 stamina?

Book_Gazette

Rookie 1
I don't know what's up, but 4-3 3rd event is impossible to play for me as a 74. I either make the shot too early and the 80+ guys make a hella contested shot, or I stall too long and miss a highly contested shot, or some other odd cheese like an unintentional offensive charge. Any way to solve this, or should I get some form of compensation for this stupid thing? (I've dmmed a dev and hasn't responded yet)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I completed it as a 74 after only 2 tries no tip for it really as I just played normal but the 1st attempt I made the shot too early and then Westbrook while being double teamed made a heavily contested mod range shot at the buzzer

Cdub

Rookie 1
It took about 300 stamina for me to beat it as a 72 ovr. It?s tough, but definitely doable in the end. When I finally won, it seemed much easier than the other 5 times.

Alekk

Rookie 2
No event took me more than 3 tries (other than the half court shot live event but that's when my best shooter was Andre Roberson). Don't expect a compensation.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.