• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Received 0 Mystery Gifts(Reached Pick #3)

MisterWarhol

Rookie 1
As stated in the subject, I received nothing in regards to 'Mystery Gifts' or any type of credit at all from my Draft Lottery progress during s03 although I reached Pick #3(&was 150-300 points away from Pick #2 but the 'Server Maintenance' for s04 transition blinsided me). I was under the impression that 1 gift was to be earned with every 5,000 points acquired.

The 'Sets Completed' progress is still at '0/2', the 2 sets show red exclamation points(varying from showing on both or to just 1 or the other randomly), & there is no items when I click into either actual set.

Is it only for those who reached the #1 pick? ..&,if not,
did/does anyone else share the same problem?
(I would sincerely appreciate a remedy to this if anyone has resolved said issue**)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.