• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Q about Unlocking Wilt

Update from Brian (appears the fix may not be needed, lol):

"Issue with wilt event unlock was that it said it required 3 heroes but in data required 4. We're testing a fix now (change to require 3 tip off heroes on your tip off lineup) instead that is planned to go out tomorrow.

So, if you get a 4th hero, you can unlock it now, or wait."

So it was exactly as I said earlier. I wonder what difference was between people that got it in 3 vs 4? Android vs ios, maybe?

edlllpt

Pro 1
So it was exactly as I said earlier. I wonder what difference was between people that got it in 3 vs 4? Android vs ios, maybe?

Nah, There's probably a re-roll in the mix for some of the threes.

In the 80 elites requirement there was a delay (or a repeats issue*) between what I had and the counter before I restarted the app so I thought that was the key, but probably not.

I got

* Wiggins via AH - Set Re-roll = Aldridge
* Paul via AH
* Played the Rockets event as soon as it unlocked / went to get the first elite via sets as the 12h cooldown was finishing to own the 3rd 82 / Aldridge again
*Played Wilt event.

So with 2 picks from the AH I could tell panospap wasn't correct about the sources of the cards, yet it seems my re-roll was also crucial missing information for this case :)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It worked if you did the refill set at least once but now there changed it to 3 in your lineup

Nah, There's probably a re-roll in the mix for some of the threes.

In the 80 elites requirement there was a delay (or a repeats issue*) between what I had and the counter before I restarted the app so I thought that was the key, but probably not.

I got

* Wiggins via AH - Set Re-roll = Aldridge
* Paul via AH
* Played the Rockets event as soon as it unlocked / went to get the first elite via sets as the 12h cooldown was finishing to own the 3rd 82 / Aldridge again
*Played Wilt event.

So with 2 picks from the AH I could tell panospap wasn't correct about the sources of the cards, yet it seems my re-roll was also crucial missing information for this case :)

I think this is the likely thing. Most don't see a re-roll as acquiring a hero. I guess they got wind of this as a loophole lol because Brian originally said the requirement fix would be coming tomorrow but then they promptly did maintenance lol.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.