• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Promoting this forum to your league members

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
I have been changing my leagues every 2 days just to promote the site I. Actually don't care about leagues this is something you all can do if u like

Gliz

Rookie 1
I got Perma ban for posting like 15 threads with the link to here.
so I?m here now to troll. This is jizzele.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I got Perma ban for posting like 15 threads with the link to here.
so I?m here now to troll. This is jizzele.

Yeah thanks that was pretty funny I saw the first one as it happened but wasn't expecting all the extra ones but just sat back and watched

TobyBoby

Rookie 1
Greeetings everyone. Just set up my account here. Thanks to Aramwot for the invite. A quick read through some of the topics and I recognise a lot of the more helpful posters on GG.

If I may ask, what is the issue with GG and questions about auction house and coin sellers? I had two posts banned for discussing these issues.

It's against the EA terms of service to buy in-game currency from 3rd parties which is why talking about it isn't allowed there but here will be different because we aren't relying on EA for shit or are their lap dogs but we will not allow the promotion of buying or selling in-game currency because it is cheating

Thanks Stewie.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Greeetings everyone. Just set up my account here. Thanks to Aramwot for the invite. A quick read through some of the topics and I recognise a lot of the more helpful posters on GG.

If I may ask, what is the issue with GG and questions about auction house and coin sellers? I had two posts banned for discussing these issues.

It's against the EA terms of service to buy in-game currency from 3rd parties which is why talking about it isn't allowed there but here will be different because we aren't relying on EA for shit or are their lap dogs but we will not allow the promotion of buying or selling in-game currency because it is cheating

Thanks Stewie.

No problem

AussieMJ

Rookie 1
Muthead is just embarrassing, 8 threads have been posted into in the last day. I'm letting our opponents know we're here with every match we play.

AussieMJ

Rookie 1
Excitement in the game is never more feverish than the start of a new season. We?ve had a lot of new members since this post was created and this is a shameless bump. The admin team have done an incredible job and there?s no doubt that this is the only forum that?s at the forefront of what?s happening in the game. Please remind your league mates that it?s here and promote it to your opponents. This is your chance to significantly help the site grow and and strengthen the community. There are people here that give amazing amounts of time, support and information to all of us. It?s a small thing to give something back.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Excitement in the game is never more feverish than the start of a new season. We?ve had a lot of new members since this post was created and this is a shameless bump. The admin team have done an incredible job and there?s no doubt that this is the only forum that?s at the forefront of what?s happening in the game. Please remind your league mates that it?s here and promote it to your opponents. This is your chance to significantly help the site grow and and strengthen the community. There are people here that give amazing amounts of time, support and information to all of us. It?s a small thing to give something back.

Thank you for the help and agreed lol the bigger the community gets the better

panospap

Rookie 1
Thank you admins for all the work and for keeping the community alive.
I will start promoting it when the season starts :)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.