• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

PROBLEM: Can’t login

Matt.o_10

Rookie 1
Hi everyone,
It’s been almost one day that it keeps saying sth like this, please somebody have any advice?
Many thanks by advance.

Attachments

• 8E596E85-08BA-4256-8768-367E1B3AAC0E.png
    8E596E85-08BA-4256-8768-367E1B3AAC0E.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 133

Guero

Rookie 1
Not working for me since today, 5am central time usa....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220115-062451_NBA LIVE.jpg
    Screenshot_20220115-062451_NBA LIVE.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 112

cekspree

Rookie 1
Doesn't let me login either.
This thread is a relief, i was trying to figure out how I'd been banned. This happened in season 3 or 4 for about 2 months almost. I remember cuz my live pass had just started and i was already like halfway to McGrady (& VC) then the login fails started right after EA jacked me for $30.

Matt.o_10

Rookie 1
Doesn't let me login either.
This thread is a relief, i was trying to figure out how I'd been banned. This happened in season 3 or 4 for about 2 months almost. I remember cuz my live pass had just started and i was already like halfway to McGrady (& VC) then the login fails started right after EA jacked me for $30.
I recall sth like that with the 1200cash pack…
Bought it, kicked me out and didn’t let me in like couple of days, when I got back didn’t have anything that I bought..

Guero

Rookie 1
It was out again this morning. But I just got back in 20 mins ago.... at 9:20am central time, 1/16/22

Matt.o_10

Rookie 1
Guys I'll share some new info about this funny, ridiculous situation I guess NBALM servers got in..
Been able to play almost normally last couple of days, today it's keeping kicking me out of the game after a showdown/season match, but, it's giving me NBA CASH every time I get back in the game... in almost 1h I made like 150/160 NBA CASH with the objectives (win showdown/season/3's/dunk's)...!!

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.