• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Pro pack luck/ better pro packs?

Kmcniel1982

Rookie 1
I noticed 3 days ago that in a pro pack that I started to get more program cards and then on the packs it now has odds for getting an 87+ overall instead of the 80+. I've opened the maximum of 5 each day since and actually got an 86 harvest unseld and 87 harvest tmac. Has anyone else opened any and gotten better than normal pulls?

Attachments

Today my pro pack from league win had 80 base westbrook.

In my league super mega pro pack (sorry I don't know which one it actually was) had 83 impact John Collins

dub365

Pro 3
If you're a new player the added elites in pro packs is great. As a 97 OVR, not so much.

I thought this was really weird though.... 3 days ago I bought an AS coin pack and got 88 Sig Morris. Next day, I got the same card in a pro pack. Yesterday I got the same damn Sig card in a Valentine's pack. What kinda crazy odds is that?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noruegen
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.