• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Presents List Thread

Watermelon3

Rookie 1
Present Guessing (Elite and Gold)

Hello all,

I've been wondering what you all think about the presents this year and how each present will be different. There's three tiers of presents, but I'm assuming that the silver presents are for silver collectibles only. Therefore, what do you guys think are for each design on the gold and elite presents?

Elites:

Red and green stripes - Elevate tokens (Gold and Elite) and Elite Elevate Player

Red lines - ?

White snowflakes - winter promo players?

Golds:

Leaf and deer decoration (white) and full yellow color - lots of legend collectibles

Lines and decorations and tree decorations in the middle with full green color - ?

Green and yellow circles (seems to be rare) - ?

Green lines with white and yellow color - Impact collectibles

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Re: Present Guessing (Elite and Gold)

threads/1110&sid=256adcfcd19b908f698d1901490eaef5"]<LINK_TEXT text="viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1110&sid=256adcfcd1 ... 01490eaef5">threads/1110&sid=256adcfcd19b908f698d1901490eaef5</LINK_TEXT>[/URL]

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Re: Present Guessing (Elite and Gold)

Merged to keep all the presents stuff in 1 thread

Re: Presents List

So, do we sort of know what?s in them? Or are we kind of just speculating? This is my first season during present promo so idk what to think. I just know some are going for half a mil or more on the AH lol. I?ve seen some say it could be a great deal to buy them if you pull a 90 card from it but you may also get an 85 trending lolllll.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

So, do we sort of know what?s in them? Or are we kind of just speculating? This is my first season during present promo so idk what to think. I just know some are going for half a mil or more on the AH lol. I?ve seen some say it could be a great deal to buy them if you pull a 90 card from it but you may also get an 85 trending lolllll.

Some of the gifts usually have some sort of clue on the wrapping.. so u might be able to see the shadow of flashback tokens or impact tokens etc

Some of the gifts usually have some sort of clue on the wrapping.. so u might be able to see the shadow of flashback tokens or impact tokens etc

I?ve seen this written a couple times but every time I?ve looked I?ve never noticed any clue lol. I may just be blind, though lollllllllll

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

There are usually clues on them but it seems this year they are much harder to spot if they even exist and that goes for MUT too not just this game but I can make out m what looks like an Impact logo on one of them and a Harvest logo on another

There are usually clues on them but it seems this year they are much harder to spot if they even exist and that goes for MUT too not just this game but I can make out m what looks like an Impact logo on one of them and a Harvest logo on another

Ok, glad I?m not losing it then because I studied a few of them a few mins ago and all I?m seeing is pretty colors and reindeer, like typical wrapping paper lol. Some are definitely different patterns, I noticed that much, lol. Was the Impact an elite one? I?m guessing it would be one of the trophy?s that you have to grind for? Or could it actually be a player from impact? I do remember Brian saying someone was kind of close when they asked him about using coal to level an impact player from a present but he wasn?t really confirming it, and danced around it like he likes to do lol.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Ok, glad I?m not losing it then because I studied a few of them a few mins ago and all I?m seeing is pretty colors and reindeer, like typical wrapping paper lol. Some are definitely different patterns, I noticed that much, lol. Was the Impact an elite one? I?m guessing it would be one of the trophy?s that you have to grind for? Or could it actually be a player from impact? I do remember Brian saying someone was kind of close when they asked him about using coal to level an impact player from a present but he wasn?t really confirming it, and danced around it like he likes to do lol.

It was the red and gold striped elite one from 12/24 that I saw the impact logo in the top left and as for the Harvest logo one it was the same present that I saw it on but in a different quality so I retract that statement but if it's impact anything my money is on it being an impact superstar but do you mean elevate because a trainable impact card sounds off

It was the red and gold striped elite one from 12/24 that I saw the impact logo in the top left and as for the Harvest logo one it was the same present that I saw it on but in a different quality so I retract that statement but if it's impact anything my money is on it being an impact superstar but do you mean elevate because a trainable impact card sounds off

Well, with impact being the ones that lose the boost, I imagined maybe a scenario where you get an unboosted card but maybe coal has the ability to boost it 6-7 OVR permanently (maybe takes 20 coal to do it or something). Might make it worth getting an old impact hero from a present if it worked this way but I like the idea of a superstar even better lol

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Well, with impact being the ones that lose the boost, I imagined maybe a scenario where you get an unboosted card but maybe coal has the ability to boost it 6-7 OVR permanently (maybe takes 20 coal to do it or something). Might make it worth getting an old impact hero from a present if it worked this way but I like the idea of a superstar even better lol

There's a chance it is a decoy or just seeing shit lol but yeah the coal is almost certain to be for a Elevate player either directly or through an exchange set to get elevate tokens usable on any elevate player the other choice it could be for is a master you have to build using them perhaps KG

There's a chance it is a decoy or just seeing shit lol but yeah the coal is almost certain to be for a Elevate player either directly or through an exchange set to get elevate tokens usable on any elevate player the other choice it could be for is a master you have to build using them perhaps KG

The build a master part intrigues me! I like that idea but I wonder if all this coal will make a major difference...it seems to be the cheapest of all in the AH but idk if I can judge based on it's AH price

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Did anyone get Gold or Elite presents yet? All i get are silver presents or coal

Same.. still no elites.. i think one gold.. did the set 50 times..

today hit the jackpot.. 100 coin quicksell.. TWICE! ... And a 100tp elevate token

betaman411

All-Star 1

Did anyone get Gold or Elite presents yet? All i get are silver presents or coal

Same.. still no elites.. i think one gold.. did the set 50 times..

today hit the jackpot.. 100 coin quicksell.. TWICE! ... And a 100tp elevate token

That's garbage. Right after I posted the worst I'd seen was a gold Next gen token, I got two coin quicksells (100 and 250). Complete garbage...

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.