• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

[Poll] SF Comparison

best choice for ai and Manual?

• 106 awards pg13 with dunk

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • 105 potg leonard with clutch

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • 106 finals leonard with dunk

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • stay with 105 finals lbj with dunk

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 104 otto porter with clutch

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting in the right section that's not something you see from a new member

I'm testing SFs as we speak because I just hit 108 so my gameplay took a dip until I get used to the new overall but on paper Kawhi is the best and the one I really want to make work as far as their AI his is the best on the list and his ability is by far the best one which adds to his AI because unlike all the ITP SFs he actually tries to use it and if you have 2 other 3pt clutch players with 90 second timers you can use his after 70 seconds as well as the other 2 hypothetical clutch players for an easy 9 points

Rexonomy

Rookie 1
Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting in the right section that's not something you see from a new member

I'm testing SFs as we speak because I just hit 108 so my gameplay took a dip until I get used to the new overall but on paper Kawhi is the best and the one I really want to make work as far as their AI his is the best on the list and his ability is by far the best one which adds to his AI because unlike all the ITP SFs he actually tries to use it and if you have 2 other 3pt clutch players with 90 second timers you can use his after 70 seconds as well as the other 2 hypothetical clutch players for an easy 9 points
thank you!

X020179

Pro 1
From my experience it goes (best to worst)

• 105 POTG Kawhi
• 106 Awards PG13
• 105 Finals LeBron
• 106 Finals Kawhi

TL;DR at bottom

I’ve only had negative experiences with 106 Kawhi but to be fair I didn’t give him much time to adjust, but on the other hand, 105 Kawhi immediately became lights out in my lineup. When he initially released, the card was great for me (I sold him eventually), and I am currently using him. In the brief time I had Awards PG, I had no complaints with him. I’d say go with 106 Kawhi because I’ve heard good things about him and if it doesn’t work out, go for 105 Kawhi with clutch, then just keep going down the list.

TL;DR - My sample size is kind of small but 106 Kawhi was poor in the time I used him but I still recommend you try him, if he doesn’t work for you then try moving down the list I provided. Good luck!

....because I just hit 108 so my gameplay took a dip
I had the same issue. As soon as I hit 108 my gameplay also took a dip. Players missing shots they were making before, lower margins etc. Since hitting 108 I've had +2 and +13 margins against 107s in LvsL which is a huge dip from the 20+ I usually put up.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I had the same issue. As soon as I hit 108 my gameplay also took a dip. Players missing shots they were making before, lower margins etc. Since hitting 108 I've had +2 and +13 margins against 107s in LvsL which is a huge dip from the 20+ I usually put up.
Any of the guys visiting the forums consistently put up 25+ in lvl?.. I'm stuck at +17-22 and cant seem to cross that.. invariably one drive will suck

Rexonomy

Rookie 1
From my experience it goes (best to worst)

• 105 POTG Kawhi
• 106 Awards PG13
• 105 Finals LeBron
• 106 Finals Kawhi

TL;DR at bottom

I’ve only had negative experiences with 106 Kawhi but to be fair I didn’t give him much time to adjust, but on the other hand, 105 Kawhi immediately became lights out in my lineup. When he initially released, the card was great for me (I sold him eventually), and I am currently using him. In the brief time I had Awards PG, I had no complaints with him. I’d say go with 106 Kawhi because I’ve heard good things about him and if it doesn’t work out, go for 105 Kawhi with clutch, then just keep going down the list.

TL;DR - My sample size is kind of small but 106 Kawhi was poor in the time I used him but I still recommend you try him, if he doesn’t work for you then try moving down the list I provided. Good luck!
thanks! Ended up getting 106 kawhi, he’s great! Looking like im going to keep him as he fits my coaching style.

TomH

Pro 2
Any of the guys visiting the forums consistently put up 25+ in lvl?.. I'm stuck at +17-22 and cant seem to cross that.. invariably one drive will suck

Ah, the famous one drive nerf. I’ve tried everything. Splitting drives. Closing app between drive. Splitting drives and closing apps between drives. Taking a long break between drives. Taking a very short break. Running to the courthouse to change my name between drives. (K, not really). But it still usually happens — +20-22. And then you drop a +32. Back to +21. It’s frustrating. And the weirdest part is I’ll have the best numbers against a higher ovr. In two tourneys today I dropped +30 on a 108, then just +19 on a 107.

As an aside I did the tourney search with my actual league this morning and forgot to bench our commish’s second account- an 88. A 106 went -8 against it. Da f###?!

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Ah, the famous one drive nerf. I’ve tried everything. Splitting drives. Closing app between drive. Splitting drives and closing apps between drives. Taking a long break between drives. Taking a very short break. Running to the courthouse to change my name between drives. (K, not really). But it still usually happens — +20-22. And then you drop a +32. Back to +21. It’s frustrating. And the weirdest part is I’ll have the best numbers against a higher ovr. In two tourneys today I dropped +30 on a 108, then just +19 on a 107.

As an aside I did the tourney search with my actual league this morning and forgot to bench our commish’s second account- an 88. A 106 went -8 against it. Da f###?!
i guess one of his quarters double crashed..

Glad its not just me experiencing this crap. Yesterday I had to split my quarters between a 107 & a 108. I got a way better margin against the 108. It's happened too many times.

karl_josh

Rookie 1

If only PG13 got the BB ability that would be great.

karl_josh

Rookie 1
Yeah i also noticed on LvL you can be on fire on the 1st turn then go meh on the 2nd or either way.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
If only PG13 got the BB ability that would be great.
Yeah only reason I can think of why they didn't give Giannis ITP is because he was the MVP winner and that's the worst ability but for PFs ITP is way better than BB in terms of AI and it's useless for a SF

karl_josh

Rookie 1
Yeah only reason I can think of why they didn't give Giannis ITP is because he was the MVP winner and that's the worst ability but for PFs ITP is way better than BB in terms of AI and it's useless for a SF
And reality wise PG13 deserves more the BB than Giannis coz Giannis works more on the paint than PG13.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
And reality wise PG13 deserves more the BB than Giannis coz Giannis works more on the paint than PG13.
Giannis for sure should have got ITP but I'd say since Harden already has 2 clutch cards he should have got the BB card instead of a 3rd one all with the same time and spot

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.