• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

[Poll] Manual or Auto-Switch Defense

Do you prefer to use the Manual defense or the Auto-switch defense?

• Manual

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Auto-switch

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters

dub365

All-Star 1
After seeing the thread about auto vs manual I tried auto last night & it felt like being blind, walking around my house. Kind of knew what I was doing but it wasn't ideal.

betaman411

All-Star 1
After seeing the thread about auto vs manual I tried auto last night & it felt like being blind, walking around my house. Kind of knew what I was doing but it wasn't ideal.
I've played extensively with both versions. Each has its own pros and cons so I don't think there is one "right" answer. It's clearly a preference. I've managed +30pt margins in lvl using both and no problem reach Legend in SD when I choose to do so. At the end of the day, I believe we are all at the mercy of EA with respect to the outcome of any given match - manual or auto.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
I've played extensively with both versions. Each has its own pros and cons so I don't think there is one "right" answer. It's clearly a preference. I've managed +30pt margins in lvl using both and no problem reach Legend in SD when I choose to do so. At the end of the day, I believe we are all at the mercy of EA with respect to the outcome of any given match - manual or auto.

100% correct! and it also sucks that you cant AP SD (i did extensively last season :D :D)

edlllpt

Pro 1
I think you can thrive with both options. not a big difference. The one you're more adapted to is the best :p I go with autoswitch, if anything it seems more relaxed.

in most of the defensive plays that I'd think the autoswitching wasn't fast enough or switching correctly and I would do better with a switch button, I would still get similar results with the switch button. And In plays like post-shots I actually defend faster with the autoswitch.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.