• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Poll: do you guys still play the daily events for shards and the green dust thing

Do you still play Daily Beats events

• Yes

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Depends on the event

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
Used but been using all my stamina’s for the LA promo. I already have two lakers players at 100, Bradley and green. Im going after Kawhi now

JazzyJeffie

Rookie 1
Ja Morant provides an in-game boost FOR HIS TEAMMATES based on his Superstar power-ups, so I am leveling him up to 99. If I read it correctly, he's the only Superstar with this ability.

I have Shaq already at 99, for his 2 ITP 'sure 2-points' every game.

Leveling up Giannis as well, he is unstoppable for those few seconds (1-2 posessions) he has a boost.

Last edited:

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Ja Morant provides an in-game boost FOR HIS TEAMMATES based on his Superstar power-ups, so I am leveling him up to 99. If I read it correctly, he's the only Superstar with this ability.

Leveling up Giannis as well, he is unstoppable for those few seconds (1-2 posessions) he has a boost.
Ja's doesn't work at all

teamduncan

Rookie 2

Not saying these are bad cards. In fact some are pretty good. It's just that once we get these cards at max. We should already have a way higher overall.

For instance I've spent most of my time leveling up doncic and Shaq.

My Shaq is 99 We now have yao who is 103.

And Kerr and Thompson. 102-104

So by the time my doncic reach 99. Which is still weeks away (I didn't use dust. Just pure play daily events) he really won't matter as much anyway.

Xdegenerate

Rookie 1
None of them are of any use to me anymore. The lowest players I have left on any rosters is 99.

Hopefully a future update allows us to upgrade them higher. But they're almost absolutely useless to anyone now.

When I started playing, players rated 89 - 91 was great, 95 was the highest. It took weeks of playing to get to those levels. Now I see people ranked between 5 - 7 with team overalls of 101. The gold cards may as well just be dumped from the entire game.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.