• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Please fix stupid AI

Altavilla

Pro 1
Seems to me they?ve modified game play to really penalize you for a missed steal. That?s where 90 Curry seems deadly. It?s a guaranteed make if you go for a steal against him and miss.

Yesterday i stopped attempting steals and after 3 loses today I tried auto-defence: won the game. Not playing manual anytime soon.

Open 3pt shots miss around 50% for me.

Yesterday had a crazy quarter (6-4 end result, manual play) where players (both sides) would loose the ball and the 20 secs after was one player after the other diving for the ball.
88 Whiteside missed an open dunk.

They should test out these gameplay changes before implementing.
And it?s not like the gameplay was broken and needed an urgent fix! (It is now.)

betaman411

All-Star 1
Seems to me they?ve modified game play to really penalize you for a missed steal. That?s where 90 Curry seems deadly. It?s a guaranteed make if you go for a steal against him and miss.

Yesterday i stopped attempting steals and after 3 loses today I tried auto-defence: won the game. Not playing manual anytime soon.

Yesterday had a crazy quarter (6-4 end result, manual play) where players (both sides) would loose the ball and the 20 secs after was one player after the other diving for the ball.

And it?s not like the gameplay was broken and needed an urgent fix! (It is now.)

According to Brian they didn?t really change anything...

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

According to Brian they didn?t really change anything...

Yeah he's the content guy he doesn't know what the other devs do and he hardly ever plays the game so I'm not sure why he said that when he just the other day complained about the gameplay

He grinds on his acc where he gets free NBA cash. He made it to Legend this season.

He did talk about struggling against lower OVRs which was a problem several of us were having this season but he mentioned it was difficult to convince the engineers that something was off about the advantage system based on a gut feeling.

LitGaming

Rookie 1
I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM MAKING WIDE OPEN SHOTS ... made Showdown top 100 reward opening Check My Video out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yFSDVvytvU

Altavilla

Pro 1
He grinds on his acc where he gets free NBA cash. He made it to Legend this season.

He did talk about struggling against lower OVRs which was a problem several of us were having this season but he mentioned it was difficult to convince the engineers that something was off about the advantage system based on a gut feeling.

A while back 4katosh made a gameplay video where he analyzed 3pt shooting and the way that, at the time, it was capped at 80% (or something).
If some amateur australian kid can do such gameplay analysis then EA should be able to do it too. Unless the mentioned engineers secretly work for 2k... :lol:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.