• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Playoffs promo thread

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
So I used to post these kind of threads on gg but it's been a while since I posted a thread like this

This thread is about all ur expectations and other stuff related to playoffs promo

Hetzer

Rookie 1
If it's anything like last season it should be great. Looking forward to getting some of my Jazz bois and some Clippers players(Harrell and Gallo deserve an elite card)

I”m hoping that we get a round by round promo instead of the series of mini promos we had last year. I’d like to see pick ‘ens or some other feature to make the promo more interactive. Hopefully, it’s better than the current promo, which is the least interesting promo we’ve had in season three.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I”m hoping that we get a round by round promo instead of the series of mini promos we had last year. I’d like to see pick ‘ens or some other feature to make the promo more interactive. Hopefully, it’s better than the current promo, which is the least interesting promo we’ve had in season three.
Really hoping for pickems

Hetzer

Rookie 1
Yup, Dream Showdown absolutely SUCKED last season. I was pretty disappointed with the promos they rolled out during conference semi's and finals last year.

dub365

All-Star 1
Yup, Dream Showdown absolutely SUCKED last season. I was pretty disappointed with the promos they rolled out during conference semi's and finals last year.
That promo did suck. But that DS Magic was dope though. Except that he wasn't grindable and therefore cost me 10mil or something stupid like that

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
Brian tweeted that he is designing playoffs promo so it might be good because he designs good stuff

But the playoffs start in next 10 days and next 3v3 drop on 10th April so may be we will get 2 promos side by side

cire2245

Rookie 3
Hope this new promo give us lot of 102 and 103s. At 101 team ovr and f2p on most part i can’t see a way getting to 102 as they keep releasing new cards with lower ovr. Hope it will not be a 102 master with the rest of cards at 95 below.

picklegoat

Rookie 2

it is definitely not interesting but boy are we able to get some good cards

karl_josh

Rookie 1

Maybe same promo from season 1 is good.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.