• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

PG13 Cards Help

jcrou82

Rookie 1
Hey All - need help on deciding for this Awards Promo which way to go for Defensive squad

I already have the Easter DF PG13 with +3 boost, which I can't use if I keep the MVP PG13 SF or DPOY PG13 SG. However, I have McDermott +3 boost & 3pt Clutch. So I was wondering, with the available combos, what do you guys recommend I go with. Ignoring, of course, PG/PF/C positions for this exercise:

I do love playing with MVP PG13 as is but can get the boost + ITP

Option A
  • Start: 104 SG PG13 DPOY w/Boost, 104 SF Giannis DPOY w/Boost
  • Bench: 107 SG RJ Barret, 101 SF McDermot w/Boost & 3 Clutch
Option B
  • Start: SG Bradley/JJ Redick/Luca Doncic, 106 SF PG13 MVP w/Boost & ITP
  • Bench: 106 SG RJ Barret, 101 SF McDermot OR 104 SF Giannis DPOY w/Boost

I'm also open to other options/opinions. Guess just wondering if SG PG13 DPOY or SF Giannis DPOY are worth it? And if there are other options for DEF SG out there.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
You can use 104 and 106 PG in the same lineup because they're different positions

Option C
Start RJ and PG
Bench PG and Giannis

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.