• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Pantheon Masters: Giannis, Kyrie, Peja, Mourning, J Will, AD, and Harden

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
105 OVR Pantheon Set Master Balanced SF Giannis Antetokounmpo with +5 PSA to Team (100 set tokens and 5 platinums):
GBShYNm.jpg

i0BrFxB.jpg

105 OVR Pantheon Live Event Master Defensive PG Kyrie Irving with +5 DRI to Team (28 live event tokens and 5 platinums):
Cu8wTXy.jpg

r9bx4id.jpg

Live Event:
eepmZ9E.jpg

105 OVR Pantheon Rep Master Power SF Peja Stojakovic '05 with +5 TPT to Team (200 rep tokens and 5 platinums):
Eyl2fcg.jpg

VnqPL5W.jpg

105 OVR Pantheon Objectives Master Run-N-Gun C Alonzo Mourning '07 with +5 DKR to Team (28 daily objective, 3 weekly objective tokens, and 5 platinums):
nc8VWFz.jpg

092yZU3.jpg

105 OVR Pantheon Leagues Master Power PG Jason Williams '05 with +5 DRI to Team...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Re: 105 OVR Pantheon Kyrie Irving

Hope they added Live events now. Thanks for the post Stewie!

You're welcome but I added a pic of the live event so yes there is one but it doesn't look too promising

CLnikoy

Rookie 1

chance token for 100 stamina? this doesn't look good at all.

Lol hahaha classic EA. Definitely not grindable. For 100 stamina and a chance all I see people pulling silver players.

dub365

All-Star 1

Wtf EA? More chance BS. Like it wouldn't be hard enough at 100 stamina per. Jesus

There is a first win token. Irving only needs 28 tokens which probably tells you how rare the token is.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Pantheon tokens are set specific.. so be careful before u turn them in

betaman411

All-Star 1

I did it 3 times. 1 Pantheon token and that was the guaranteed one. 12 golds (all 77 or higher). Anybody seen less than a gold from the event?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Re: Pantheon Masters: Giannis, Kyrie, and Peja

I updated with Peja it requires 200 tokens but him being a rep master means there will likely be new rep packs like when Kyrie (live event master) came out a new live event came out

Venusinfurs

Rookie 1

Hopefully Peja is a good use of saved up Rep! Fingers crossed he?s achievable....

F4R

Rookie 1

I updated with Peja it requires 200 tokens but him being a rep master means there will likely be new rep packs like when Kyrie (live event master) came out a new live event came out

Thanks for the update

Great stats but whatever it needs I?m sure EA makes it impossible to get the card ... probably needs only a few billions rep or 50 grand cash :D

Btw, how do you get this info ? Just curious ;)

The other Pantheon masters are Udonis Haslem, Anthony Davis, Jason Williams and James Harden. Udonis was someone's guess. It may be a different Miami player.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

The other Pantheon masters are Udonis Haslem, Anthony Davis, Jason Williams and James Harden. Udonis was someone's guess. It may be a different Miami player.

It's sad they confused Mourning for Haslem

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Thanks for the update

Great stats but whatever it needs I?m sure EA makes it impossible to get the card ... probably needs only a few billions rep or 50 grand cash :D

Btw, how do you get this info ? Just curious ;)

Trade secret lol

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.