• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

OVR or boosts?

Atom

Rookie 1
Is it better to have a Higher ovr(103) on ur bench but no boost or a Lower ovr(101) with a +5 3pt Boost?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I assume you're talking about 101 Lillard and his boost is only to PG but if it was team boost in which is boosted 2 other players in overall then the answer is obviously the boosted player but in this case I'd say the cheaper player

It depends on whether your overal ovr changes. If your ovr doesn't change with either the 103 or 101 on your team then take the boost. If you go down in ovr with the 101 then take the higher ovr with no boost.

cire2245

Rookie 3
I think someone already mentioned that team ovr is the best boost, which i agree. If i can get to 106 from 105 even though my players don’t have boosts then i think i will be fine. I guess what’s tough to decide is wether you go to 105 with at least 2 players with 3point ability or 106 with none.

Watermelon3

Rookie 1
OVR 1'st, then boosts. Boosts are good for improving performance on manual, if you have more than +5 for a boost for one specific stat.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.