• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Overall max raised to 115

TomH

Pro 2
Will I still brick all my wide open shots with a 125 3-pt rating????

You bet!
lol. My street and LD lineups are suddenly waaaaay underpowered 3s.

I get that we can say, “well the season is extended so EA needs to push max cards to 115.“ Personally I think that’s bullsh##. There Is no reason they can’t keep the same schedule. NBA season will end when - September? Maybe into October. So you play it out as planned. Season reset around time of end of nba season.

Our current 104 cards are now basically 99s. That’s really what they’ve done. This 115 max is all about squeezing out some more money for EA. And the game just got **really** expensive for spenders. Unless, EA backs off on pricing, but yeah like that will happen.

I may be done when my current nba cash balance hits zero.

We are being hugely scammed by EA’s biggest bait & switch yet.

Last edited:

cire2245

Rookie 3
We will still miss with 125 3pt rating and AI from opponent’s lower ovr team with 78 3pt stat will still make it most of the time even if highly contested

Giovanni

Rookie 1
lol. My street and LD lineups are suddenly waaaaay underpowered 3s.

I get that we can say, “well the season is extended so EA needs to push max cards to 115.“ Personally I think that’s bullsh##. There Is no reason they can’t keep the same schedule. NBA season will end when - September? Maybe into October. So you play it out as planned. Season reset around time of end of nba season.

Our current 104 cards are now basically 99s. That’s really what they’ve done. This 115 max is all about squeezing out some more money for EA. And the game just got **really** expensive for spenders. Unless, EA backs off on pricing, but yeah like that will happen.

I may be done when my current nba cash balance hits zero.

We are being hugely scammed by EA’s biggest bait & switch yet.
NBA season is scheduled to end about mid October, but the 2020/21 season will start at the end of December. So I can understand that they needed some higher ovrs, unless they wanted to sit on 110s for months.
But still, it sucks. Just as you said, our cards suddenly lost a lot of value. Being a f2p, I am not that bothered (take that as a game and stop) but you spending guys have reason to be upset

dtam2

Rookie 2
NBA season is scheduled to end about mid October, but the 2020/21 season will start at the end of December. So I can understand that they needed some higher ovrs, unless they wanted to sit on 110s for months.
But still, it sucks. Just as you said, our cards suddenly lost a lot of value. Being a f2p, I am not that bothered (take that as a game and stop) but you spending guys have reason to be upset
That is true and the next season of NBA LIVE MOBILE is probably going to be in November or December.

Attachments

• Untitled - Google Chrome 6_28_2020 11_31_41 AM (2).png
    Untitled - Google Chrome 6_28_2020 11_31_41 AM (2).png
    49.6 KB · Views: 270

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
That is true and the next season of NBA LIVE MOBILE is probably going to be in November or December.
Never go by long timers I remember one member back in March after the shutdown or early April tried to say the season will start in December based on a timer that was put in place in like January their really long timers are nothing more than placeholders most of the time to show that whatever the timer is on isn't forever plus that is an SD or arena timer they never last that long

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I'm actually kinda excited to boost my legacy lineup now because honestly most of them are useless so having better players to replace to them is cool but I just wish they would stop screwing us with these bad boost items compared to what we had last season
Screenshot_20200629-013835_NBA LIVE.jpg

And yes that's a +18 to steal and OBD thanks to that one promo that gave select packs for royal and platinum jerseys my favorite stats are still 3, steal, and OBD

dub365

All-Star 1
I'm actually kinda excited to boost my legacy lineup now because honestly most of them are useless so having better players to replace to them is cool but I just wish they would stop screwing us with these bad boost items compared to what we had last season View attachment 4518

And yes that's a +18 to steal and OBD thanks to that one promo that gave select packs for royal and platinum jerseys my favorite stats are still 3, steal, and OBD
I don't think they have a real roadmap since the 1st month of S4. The way they've doled out boosts this season makes zero sense. Still giving us crap individual boosts on things like courts....? Really?

Then you take into account how long they were boring us with 102/103 players and then all of a sudden I've got a team full of 105-107s in a couple of weeks. Just nonsense at every turn

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I don't think they have a real roadmap since the 1st month of S4. The way they've doled out boosts this season makes zero sense. Still giving us crap individual boosts on things like courts....? Really?

Then you take into account how long they were boring us with 102/103 players and then all of a sudden I've got a team full of 105-107s in a couple of weeks. Just nonsense at every turn
Yeah they have no longterm plan they seemed to shut down more than the NBA did then again they don't tell us shit if I followed my dad's footsteps (works IT for the US Department of Defense) maybe I could work for them but even then they aren't allowed to release shit really so that point would be moot because EA let this game die in terms of information for anything over a day or 2 away us as vets always wanted transparency from cards to overall to gameplans and they given us nothing smfh

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.