• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Opinions on card formats

slin

Rookie 1
Really curious about what the community thinks about the card formatting/art this season. I'm getting super bored with all this quarantine stuff going on, and I've decided to play around with some photoshop/editing and make some card art.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that this season's card formatting is kinda ugly. The bottom third of the card is unnecessarily taken up by the promo logo, leaving the team, any abilities/boosts and the position(sorta) to be clustered up. Overall, it just looks unpleasant to the eye... then again, it's almost a taboo to make card art using formats from previous seasons 😅 The only exception is the Live '95 cards, which bear some resemblance to S2 and S3 cards, and actually look kinda nice 🤷‍♂️

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.