• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Ok guys I'm so confused right now and can't decide

Ishvalan

Rookie 1
Screenshot_20190923_001042_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg

I can only upgrade one duo to 109 and get the other to only 106. Which one should I go based on this team! I'd really appreciate some opinions

dub365

All-Star 1
There is no BEST. Get whomever you like better. They're all better cards than you currently have so you can't lose. Also, the season is almost up so get who will make your team the best for you.

Ishvalan

Rookie 1
Thanks man I'm new to the game I've started few weeks ago, I want the Giannis Middleton duo but I also like that 109 KD a lot. Also should be able to get 108 Westbrook soon.
Thanks for your anyway I appreciate it

G34

Rookie 1
Both the Nets or the Bucks duo will do just fine.

Either way, all those for players should end up on your starting lineup.
I would just find a better Center.

As for the bench, I would keep Westbrook, Bradley and Ayton and find a decent SF and PF to compliment the rest of the team.

Last edited:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.