• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

official confirmation of LNY campaign/sets/scale objective ending?

MartyrX

Rookie 1
Seen a lot of speculative talk, but do we have official confirmation that the timers will or won?t be extended? LNY campaign and set timers expire at same time, while the weekly dragon scale objective doesn?t expire for a few days after. But without extending the timer on the sets, getting the third dragon scale after the sets close won?t amount to jack squat.

I?m guessing the sets will be extended, but only because it doesn?t make sense to have the dragon scale timer to be what it is. And they?ve extended other events/sets. But they?ve also duped us before...

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
They announced the ending date of February 8th before the promo started something I've never seen before so I'm confident that date is set in stone

By that date he means the 8th. If ever we needed an extension to a promo...

I'm surprised they haven't just come out and said "Sorry, but some devices failed to reset objectives. It's not something on our end, please contact your device manufacturer."

It'd be the biggest sack of bull, but it'd still be more than what they've said on the issue. It must require a gallon of blood per person just to mass release the gold scale....they did 250 cash, how do they not see it's clear as day to just send everyone the scale? Too much logic, we are talking about EA....

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Here's the answer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190206-172830.png
    Screenshot_20190206-172830.png
    273.2 KB · Views: 791

betaman411

All-Star 1
By that date he means the 8th. If ever we needed an extension to a promo...

I'm surprised they haven't just come out and said "Sorry, but some devices failed to reset objectives. It's not something on our end, please contact your device manufacturer."

It'd be the biggest sack of bull, but it'd still be more than what they've said on the issue. It must require a gallon of blood per person just to mass release the gold scale....they did 250 cash, how do they not see it's clear as day to just send everyone the scale? Too much logic, we are talking about EA....
This is the second post I?ve read today with EA and logic in the same sentence...talk about an oxymoron. :roll:

Sets extended for a week. Promo ends Friday 8th 6 am as expected.

So those with the objectives bug will have more time to get the power up token. They are working on a solution for the problem.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
I'm 35 tokens away from Maybury 96 and 35 from Cousins 96.

Need another week.. gg nothing powered up.

Cavs_fan_15

Rookie 1
So I should wait before completing the 2 objectives needed for the dragon scale ? Right now it would give me a black one instead of a gold...

KD32

Rookie 1
So I should wait before completing the 2 objectives needed for the dragon scale ? Right now it would give me a black one instead of a gold...

I have two black dragon scales... didn?t even try to complete it... just played season and SD and was grinding for marbury

TreyBurke

Rookie 1
I have a 95 cousins I am 20 masks from 96 and I have the power up token Any suggestions?
I am very furious :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I have a 95 cousins I am 20 masks from 96 and I have the power up token Any suggestions?
I am very furious :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If u have some coin, buy harden or Marbury without the clutch/bb; use the power up and sell 5he card.. theres a 500k price difference in the AH.. just check b4 doing though. Prices would have come down

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.