• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Not expected.

shaggy

Rookie 1
Can someone please tell me what TF is happening in NBA live season 6? They only made the game more annoying. It's like starting from lvl 1. And why on earth are season 4 players active? I ain't even seen those cards before. What's up with the monster court? I have many questions. How many staminas we gotta burn in a day? 7500?????? Y'all need to work on that. You coulda added more levels, but with lesser stamina. 50 staminas on the each live today game. Xp and coins both 2000 staminas, western & the other all have 5 game each with 40 staminas to be burned. NBA game got 30 levels with 50 staminas each. Prolly spend 5000 staminas on live today games and 10k stamina on limited time events. Make it work out for all of us.

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Worst thing is the event is still same cut and paste shit we had before the season ended. Nothing new no creativity whatsoever

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.