• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

North Pole training question

X_1618

Rookie 1
is it most efficient way that get 86-87-86-90-86 starters with bench 81-81-81-86-81 for 85 OVR, wherein Bench Korver 81 and Bench SIAKAM 86?

If you're not going for the 85 or 88 then no sense in training the 75s if you want to hit 85 or 88 then yes you need to train the 75s so it depends on how far you want to go

You can save quite a bit in TP by leveling just Korver to 80, and then you just have to get the Book and Harris to 86 (Harris will say 87 of course) and the other 3 to 85 since having Korver gives 5 match boost.
Have u seen a pic of that lineup.. is it that much a coin difference between getting 5 to 86 and 79s.. or 2 86 3 85 and korver to 80

The difference is 9k tp vs. 28k tp and 22.5k coins vs. 45k coins.

You can save quite a bit in TP by leveling just Korver to 80, and then you just have to get the Book and Harris to 86 (Harris will say 87 of course) and the other 3 to 85 since having Korver gives 5 match boost.
Have u seen a pic of that lineup.. is it that much a coin difference between getting 5 to 86 and 79s.. or 2 86 3 85 and korver to 80

My math was off, It's 9k vs. 45k tp and 22.5k coins vs. 45k coins.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Is there a preferred strategy if you?re going for 85? Seems like the Korver method might be best since you must train bench for 85?

If you are going for an 85, it depends if you want PG first or not. If you want to claim PG first then there is no reason to train Korver up because the elite Prince takes his place on the bench. By the same token (pun intended), if you want to do all three then it makes no sense to train Korver. If you want KG and PG then follow the Korver method.

betaman411

All-Star 1
If you are going for an 85, it depends if you want PG first or not. If you want to claim PG first then there is no reason to train Korver up because the elite Prince takes his place on the bench. By the same token (pun intended), if you want to do all three then it makes no sense to train Korver. If you want KG and PG then follow the Korver method.
Thanks. Was just coming to edit my post when I saw this thread:
threads/1165
Very helpful info so thanks for sharing! I?m going to get KG first so glad I saw this.

My math was off, It's 9k vs. 45k tp and 22.5k coins vs. 45k coins.

God, I suck at numbers.

It costs 22,500 tp and 56,250k coins to train Korver to an 80 OVR.

It costs 45,000 tp and 112,500k coins to train 3 85s to an 86.

So Korver saves you 22,500 tp and 56.250k coins.

Correct my math if I am wrong.

Cdub

Rookie 1
Anyone have any idea how long we will have to earn ornaments and train players? Trying to figure out if the grind is possible with my holiday plans...
TIA!

Anyone have any idea how long we will have to earn ornaments and train players? Trying to figure out if the grind is possible with my holiday plans...
TIA!

The NP lineup timer says 1 week and 6 days... but this is always subject to change at some point lol.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.