• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

North Pole - Last Chance to Level Up?

jcrou82

Rookie 1
Seeing this after the refresh, I'm wondering, does this mean we can't level up North Pole or North Pole Master Players after today?

I have a few Ornaments saved up since I ran out of coin and have been thinking I can upgrade the players after the promo as I start to rebuild my coin stash.

Does anyone know if I will still be able to use the ornaments to upgrade these players after today?

chappy

Rookie 1
Will the Magic Winter promo also end?

I'm just under 50 snow balls short of maxing him and not sure whether to spend almost 7k of nba cash to finish him.

If it continues I'd obviously rather save the cash for future pack opportunities.

Cheers

dub365

All-Star 1
Magic is supposed to be around until 1/8. So you should be able to buy another Snow pass & keep doing objectives to get him

betaman411

All-Star 1
I bought the Snow Pass twice so not sure about this but I find it curious that there's a timer on the current pass (that I didn't buy) and it expires tomorrow just like the pass would've had I bought it on the first day it was available. I thought others mentioned getting a full week from the time they bought their pass so maybe it's there just you can't own two passes at a time? Either way, I opted to stop buying passes because it was going to cost too much cash to get Magic to 92.

I bought the Snow Pass twice so not sure about this but I find it curious that there's a timer on the current pass (that I didn't buy) and it expires tomorrow just like the pass would've had I bought it on the first day it was available. I thought others mentioned getting a full week from the time they bought their pass so maybe it's there just you can't own two passes at a time? Either way, I opted to stop buying passes because it was going to cost too much cash to get Magic to 92.

The pass has a timer cause today is the last day you can enjoy it for full 7 days. They dont want to sell it for less days to some unaware people.

LeBraza

Rookie 1
I'm slowly going for 93 Magic (94 with team boosts)... And it's going to be a last minute goal... It would be good if there was other ways to get Snow Flakes (daily goals and store packs only gives 75 snow flakes per day)... If this ends on Jan 9th, this way we get around 600 snow flakes..

jcrou82

Rookie 1
Same here. Spending 700 Cash on 5 snowball plus 5 useless winter players just doesn't seem worth it. Would be cool to have other ways to get definately snowflakes or snowballs besides the random gift exchange.

betaman411

All-Star 1

The pass has a timer cause today is the last day you can enjoy it for full 7 days. They dont want to sell it for less days to some unaware people.
Yeah but my point was that even though there would?ve been enough time for a 4th Snow Pass, they cut it early. I?m glad I didn?t buy the 3rd one now as I had a feeling they would do this.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.