• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

New NBALM 2.3.1 update fixes unauctionable glitch and removes recovery code

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It's in the app store now and the biggest changes are the unauctionable glitch being fixed, recovery code option being removed, and being able to delete characters when typing in the game on Android is finally back.

The description for the update reads:
"Don?t get caught by the buzzer! We?ll be dropping awesome NBA Finals content during the series, so practice your jumpshots and keep your game updated. We?ve also taken a timeout for some behind-the-scenes fixes. Thanks for playing!"

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
That's nice

Glad they finally fixed the glitch I knew after the last update which in a way kinda fixed the cheating I knew that this update would fix the unauctionable glitch luckily it didn't take as long to fix as I thought I was literally about to get rid of 98 Bosh so that I could sell one of the 93 ones I own thankfully I didn't do it

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
What?s the recovery code? If you lose get locked out of your account?

It's a code given so that you can recover your account on usually a different device it was used mainly so people could buy coins or cash from a generator who would apply them to your account through giving them your recovery code so they made sure you can't do it anymore that's if they enforce the update unlike last time but the bad part is if you lose your device and your account isn't linked to some other log in then your account will be gone

betaman411

All-Star 1

It's a code given so that you can recover your account on usually a different device it was used mainly so people could buy coins or cash from a generator who would apply them to your account through giving them your recovery code so they made sure you can't do it anymore that's if they enforce the update unlike last time but the bad part is if you lose your device and your account isn't linked to some other log in then your account will be gone

Ah ok, so what about the lvl cheat guys are continuing to use by installing an old version of the app and tricking the system to think it?s the latest version?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Ah ok, so what about the lvl cheat guys are continuing to use by installing an old version of the app and tricking the system to think it?s the latest version?

Yeah I alluded to that in my 2nd post of the thread as long as they don't force the updates then people will continue to be able to exploit that

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1
For the Android users - do yall have that clipping/stuttering lag?

My game always has that shit on both accounts but it varies from account to account, sometimes one account has the stutter more than the other and vice versa.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

My game always has that shit on both accounts but it varies from account to account, sometimes one account has the stutter more than the other and vice versa.

Any specific time it happens because I don't think that has ever happened to me

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1

Yeah it always happens. when I created a new acct I didnt have that kind o flag but like a month after it started to happen again.

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
well there are 2 sides of this update both bad and good
1]good-the unauctionable glitch being fixed

2]bad side-the recovery code is not their anymore so the 90ovr account i have on my pc will remain to pc only
and its just another trick to end coin selling

TMac

Rookie 1

Yeah I alluded to that in my 2nd post of the thread as long as they don't force the updates then people will continue to be able to exploit that

the update not this one the one before this one i had to update the game made me i think the cheaters hacked the game or something

betaman411

All-Star 1

I was playing lvl last night and my quarter actually crashed due to this studder/lag. Worst I've seen all season and i'm on iOS. No problem during my NBA quarter.

Just a note on quoting in this forum, if BBCode is off then it seems you won't get any formatting in responses which makes it hard to read. Perhaps it should be on by default? I don't recall switching mine off.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I just checked my settings and it says BBCode is enabled but when I'm posting it says BBCode is off. Also, is there an edit button somewhere? Starting to feel like some other site I know...haha

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I just checked my settings and it says BBCode is enabled but when I'm posting it says BBCode is off. Also, is there an edit button somewhere? Starting to feel like some other site I know...haha

Yeah click your post and the click the menu button the edit button is the pencil idk about the bbcode problem though

betaman411

All-Star 1

Yeah click your post and the click the menu button the edit button is the pencil idk about the bbcode problem though

I no longer get a pencil. I wonder if the two (BBCode disabled and no edit) are related?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

I no longer get a pencil. I wonder if the two (BBCode disabled and no edit) are related?

Maybe. Have you checked it yet?

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Hey guys, there was a specific error only in this category to post and edit/bbcode - thank you for pointing it out.

It will be fixed in approx 30 mins.

We will never be like GG :)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.