• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

new Elevate Whiteside has dynamite ratings!

cire2245

Rookie 3
Wow! His stats looks even better than mutombo. After bf will going to grind elevate for him. How much does level 87 and 88 cost? I know 86 is 10k tp. Thanks commond!

cire2245

Rookie 3
Also, has the 70 whiteside same stats as the one with 82 ovr starting? One more thing, is my calculation correct - with 250 bf tokens you can get a 88ovr elevate player (50 bf token each so your 250 will be equal to 5 players, 4 of them to be used as tp points with 16k each equals 64k tp enough to level up to 88)? Both hayward and whiteside have more beastly stats than other 90 cards. If so, i would re-assess if i should spend the 500 bf tokens for one 90ovr or 2 88ovr elevates (hayward and whiteside) if my understanding on this whole thing is correct. Thanks guys!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Also, has the 70 whiteside same stats as the one with 82 ovr starting? One more thing, is my calculation correct - with 250 bf tokens you can get a 88ovr elevate player (50 bf token each so your 250 will be equal to 5 players, 4 of them to be used as tp points with 16k each equals 64k tp enough to level up to 88)? Both hayward and whiteside have more beastly stats than other 90 cards. If so, i would re-assess if i should spend the 500 bf tokens for one 90ovr or 2 88ovr elevates (hayward and whiteside) if my understanding on this whole thing is correct. Thanks guys!

1. No the pack (82 overall) cards have better way stats then the free ones when both are at the same overall
2. Idk if 64k will get you to 88 since I haven't seen the requirements for 87 or 88 yet but I doubt it but it seems like a good plan one that I would probably go with if I was you

cire2245

Rookie 3
Thanks stewie, i was planning to start leveling up the 70 version but good thing i've waited for reply. In case 64k is not enough i have around 30k tp saved from previous days which should be enough to help me maxed them out. Thanks again!

I have the 82 Whiteside but I haven't trained him yet. The screenshot is from the SD leaderboard.

The tp requirements are:

83 6000
84 8000
85 10000
86 10000
87 10000
88 10000

So you need 54k to max either Hayward or Whiteside. Using a 4th player would be a huge waste of tp but the fastest way to get it finished.

I am not sure why the card is so OP. I hope they don't decide to nerf it.

Another thing to consider is that Brian has mentioned there will be some type of Elevate promo happening after BF. I am not sure what it entails but it may provide additional training points.

cire2245

Rookie 3
Hmmm...now i am on a 'wait or go' situation...haha. And commond, yeah - those things bother me now (the possible nerfing and the elevate campaign). It's still more than 3 days left for bf events so maybe will just wait a little longer and hope that my impatience don't kick in so i can plan this out better.

edlllpt

Pro 1

have you guys faced the card? I wonder if it does play that well

main stats are not as impressive, so Whiteside's hidden stats that matter for ovr may be bad. After all, other elevate cards were pretty good with mediocre secondary stats. So maybe it's the opposite in this case?

snowert

Rookie 1
I wonder will the Black Friday elevate 82Ovr event come out again tomorrow, or it will be total changed start from today

G2theMoney

Rookie 3

I have the 82 Whiteside but I haven't trained him yet. The screenshot is from the SD leaderboard.

The tp requirements are:

83 6000
84 8000
85 10000
86 10000
87 10000
88 10000

So you need 54k to max either Hayward or Whiteside. Using a 4th player would be a huge waste of tp but the fastest way to get it finished.

Another thing to consider is that Brian has mentioned there will be some type of Elevate promo happening after BF. I am not sure what it entails but it may provide additional training points.

these 88's arent there "limit" as is my understanding from Brian's response ;)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.