• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Playoffs Promo

Ozzon

Rookie 1
We already had PG - Jonhson / West / Curry so i dont see the point on going for Harden.
I believe George SG, is the choice since almost all going for finnese lineup, and the last good SG finesse was 92 Sexton..

What do you guys think?

It as passed like 4 or 5 days since the promo as started and i only have 3500 1st round points and not a single 93 player, can anyone tell me the best way to get the points??

You need to complete the sets. It helps if you have the VIP pass because you get a greater chance of pulling the veterans. You can also pull vets from the live events. The 8 token exchange set will give you a lower OVR player. Ten of those gets you 1500 points. You can gamble on the vet set which is 15 tokens and 5 lower OVR players to finish one of the team sets, but if you pull a dupe you get burned.

betaman411

All-Star 1
You need to complete the sets. It helps if you have the VIP pass because you get a greater chance of pulling the veterans. You can also pull vets from the live events. The 8 token exchange set will give you a lower OVR player. Ten of those gets you 1500 points. You can gamble on the vet set which is 15 tokens and 5 lower OVR players to finish one of the team sets, but if you pull a dupe you get burned.
Spot on. I did the vet set twice and got lucky. I’ll now collect players for the 10 player set in hopes of reaching 24k pts without having to roll the dice again on the vet set.

LsC

Rookie 1
I played one of the Eastern conference event, I did won the event, but didn't get the prizes 😕 Did anyone else encounter this bug?

Mikey777

Rookie 1
I played one of the Eastern conference event, I did won the event, but didn't get the prizes 😕 Did anyone else encounter this bug?
Probably you played same event 2nd time. Now that events are all marked as already completed its easy to play it 2nd time...

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I just realized they FINALLY added program filters besides just Top 100 it only took them 4 months

jcrou82

Rookie 1
Looks like BAM is available on the third 1st round purchase. Not sure if you all already knew that or if this was posted somewhere else.

Attachments

• F9E4A5BF-9060-4DC0-9DB3-D5BA684BFE64.png
    F9E4A5BF-9060-4DC0-9DB3-D5BA684BFE64.png
    1,005 KB · Views: 196

Mikey777

Rookie 1
You can get 24000 points if you complete all 16 sets for playoffs teams. Also you can use coins to buy 1000 playoff points daily... finally you can use "we believe" players as wildcards. I got those players 2 times already from vets set BTW...

jcrou82

Rookie 1
How did you get 3 picks I did everithing every day and traded all the cards and only got my first pick today

Some NBA Cash spent (~3K, I’ve been saving up) and some of the Stamina + Pts bundles $2 USD. Also did the VIP thing early which gave me a few 85+ ones. But I also did the 2 cards for 1500 and a few of the 10 for 1500.

So not an P2W whale, but not a F2P either :/. Somewhere in the middle.

JokicMVP

Rookie 1
They added a new ''exchange'' set on the bottom of the Playoffs sets tab.

-You can exchange a dead-end 86OVR starting Master for another 86 Master whos odds look better, if you haven't lvld him up yet that is....

Don't forget to scroll to right to see all available masters when choosing.

I just noticed these playoff sets last 5 more weeks, including the exchange set. Haven't looked exactly at a calendar, but it seems you can just wait and see who makes the finals before committing and leveling up. (Unless they give a shorter timer for the next level up.)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.