• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Playoffs Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It looks like a fun promo and a rest from the intensity of the last one
Personally I'm not interested in the masters I wanted Robinson from the leak but he's a SG not SF like all of his other cards and there are way too many great PGs and SGs to choose one from this promo and Vucevic is a cancer for a team's defense based on every Vucevic card I've ever used so that leaves an underwhelming Bol and Warren so I'll just play 1st wins and forfeit in arena for those rewards because it seems that there is a promo every month that I don't want to play so that's how I've been to complete the arena rewards for the last several months

dominikrabac

Rookie 1
well, when finally will be some promo where you will earn something based on skills, not based on how much you have time per day free for BORING GRINDING.
I know for EA is important to play and spend time on game, and then when you are frustrated to buy something, but i think this game will continue to lose users,day for a day...
Everything is easy if u have 10 hours free per day and grind, grind, grind , grind...

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
Me I don't grind these days I buy players at AH they are now costing 1million so far I don't even have any 107 or 108 card, this event looks easy i need to grind this one

dominikrabac

Rookie 1
anyone already ddi maths in excel?
I did, but i think it is not correct...every day 60 times repeat first three events gets me around 100k points after 6 days..

Spyda9man

Pro 2
its just the first round right? hopefully theres more players we can get later down

i cant even play the game, keeps kicking me out even after reinstalling it

none of them seem worth getting

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
This playoffs event is coin wasting, warm up point waisting,nba cash wasting, stamina wasting and most of all time wasting, I need to relax my mind now,I'm done with EA

Spyda9man

Pro 2
stayed up till 4 hours ago grinding for my last player which was just 4/12 go to sleep wake up an hour ago was a long time before getting in, saw one thing then it kicked me off and now i cant get back in, no matter how many things i do. might be my last day of this game if i cant get in

Serbon

Rookie 1
Going for Bol, would be interesting having father and son in lineup... ☺️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200818-184701.jpg
    Screenshot_20200818-184701.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 238

Altavilla

Pro 1
Personally I'm not interested in the masters I wanted Robinson from the leak but he's a SG not SF like all of his other cards and there are way too many great PGs and SGs to choose one from this promo and Vucevic is a cancer for a team's defense based on every Vucevic card I've ever used so that leaves an underwhelming Bol and Warren so I'll just play 1st wins and forfeit in arena for those rewards because it seems that there is a promo every month that I don't want to play so that's how I've been to complete the arena rewards for the last several months
I get your point but I think I'm actually happy the masters are 107s. Gives me some time to enjoy Lebron, Giannis and Bird. And I welcome the rest

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
stayed up till 4 hours ago grinding for my last player which was just 4/12 go to sleep wake up an hour ago was a long time before getting in, saw one thing then it kicked me off and now i cant get back in, no matter how many things i do. might be my last day of this game if i cant get in
Is it working for you yet

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.