• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA "Masters" starting today (11.0.2019)

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
bet this is another "free" promo for a few days..

so far ive seen:

96 pg Penny (shooting)

96 pg Jason Kidd (def)

97 sg bazemore (def)

99 pf Bird (bal)

Last edited:
I guess it was this or fishing lol.

That 2nd event tho. I needed 5 tries.

So the best option is spend 18 flags in that set, right?

Altavilla

Pro 1
Great fun events. Only the recent April Fools events top these.

Making some of them challenging without the stamina cost was the right way to go. I actually lol’d trying to do the last April Fools event, before figuring it out.

X020179

Pro 1
That Curry is quite a letdown performance wise. Combined for 5/22 across three quarters and the majority of them were decently open. Back to 100 KD I guess.

Did anyone claim the eagle reward? I only have 16 tokens put can pay 400 NBA Cash to get the last two. Only the Curry is good enough to make my team, but Drexler could be a bench player for me. What packs did people claim and what is recommended?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Did anyone claim the eagle reward? I only have 16 tokens put can pay 400 NBA Cash to get the last two. Only the Curry is good enough to make my team, but Drexler could be a bench player for me. What packs did people claim and what is recommended?
Don't do that set it's a waste because it causes you to pay for a random 90+ elite which most likely will be a useless 90 just do the pack for 12 tokens and use the rest on the pack for 2 tokens

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.