• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Draft Fan Bonuses Not Working

Polarpop

Rookie 1
Picked up a 96 defensive Bosh for the 5% Fan bonus. It doesn't apply to showdown fans whether he is starting or on the bench! Is this a known issue/problem with the other draft players?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
They changed the bonus to award winners when the draft promo ended..
So u need one of the award winners for the boost. Even the coach will do

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Oh sorry my mistake.. ya had noticed that last week.. was not getting it.. I have nash.. same problem

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yeah none of them work I've had like half the players and none work for the 5%

Polarpop

Rookie 1
I'm also not receiving fan bonuses from the Firework players. Caution for using any player with a "fan boost"

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yeah fan bonuses do not work for newer cards I think that the only ones that work are the Fan Fav players and I'm pretty sure the rep and coin boosts on these cards don't work either but neither matter to me that much so I haven't bothered to check

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1
I'm also not receiving fan bonuses from the Firework players. Caution for using any player with a "fan boost"

I picked up that new 94ovr Bird, the bonus doesnt show up under player bonus or anywhere else but it adds it up still. I get like 10.2 or 10.5k fans max I cant remember exactly the amount, compared to 9.8k max without that Bird.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

I picked up that new 94ovr Bird, the bonus doesnt show up under player bonus or anywhere else but it adds it up still. I get like 10.2 or 10.5k fans max I cant remember exactly the amount, compared to 9.8k max without that Bird.

After reading ur post I realised that I do get the 5%.. with nash (nba) and bosh(classic)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.