• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Mystery gift pulls

Jehrzy

Rookie 1
I got mainly 90 illustrated players. One guy in our league pulled a Street 106 Durant, but that seems to be common based on the flooding in the AH.

kirid96

Rookie 1
14 gifts, tokens only

but the sudden supply of KD and Kawhi makes it possible to picket up at good prices

chappy

Rookie 1
Any chance if we sit on these we may pull players from future campaigns?

Pulled 2 KD's w ability def and bal (sold the bal for 2m)
And pulled a def Kawhi w ability.

Still have 20 presents left which seem pointless to open atm

dub365

All-Star 1
I did the bulk set 3 times & pulled a KD without Clutch (what's that about?) And did the other set 9 times & got junk

Heatculture

Rookie 1
I had 68 tokens

I got 2 106 KD’s in the packs
And four 106 kawhis
One 106 curry!

Absolutely mad luck lol - to be honest I’ve spent so much, even the last week 7.5k green on these golden events and got nothing so about time, but 7 106s is crazy!!

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I had 68 tokens

I got 2 106 KD’s in the packs
And four 106 kawhis
One 106 curry!

Absolutely mad luck lol - to be honest I’ve spent so much, even the last week 7.5k green on these golden events and got nothing so about time, but 7 106s is crazy!!
That's amazing.. just curious .. did u spend to get keys?

Heatculture

Rookie 1
That's amazing.. just curious .. did u spend to get keys?

Yeah mate, got absolutely nothing from the keys though, spent around £50-70 $100 bucks - $120 if you’re not in London. That month, mixture of keys and other stuff. Not worth it, but I’m hooked lol

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.