• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Multi year lineup used for LvL now ?

betaman411

All-Star 1
Wouldn't be so bad if it was across the board, but I only have the option of using one of the three S4 lineups.
Well, maybe it's not confirmed. I just noticed when you scout another team that the multi-player lineup shows up. I haven't tried to play quarters yet. Are you saying that you have to play against the opponents multi-year team but use one of the s4 lineups? If so, that's really f'd up...

NoFux2Giv

Rookie 1
Well, maybe it's not confirmed. I just noticed when you scout another team that the multi-player lineup shows up. I haven't tried to play quarters yet. Are you saying that you have to play against the opponents multi-year team but use one of the s4 lineups? If so, that's really f'd up...

Ahh, I didn't scout, I just went to Showdown and saw which lineups I had available to use.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Ahh, I didn't scout, I just went to Showdown and saw which lineups I had available to use.
When I scout (or start the play sequence without hitting play) it compares multi-year lineups so I’m guessing if I hit play that those teams will play each other but neither team in our current tourney has played a quarter yet.

NoFux2Giv

Rookie 1
When I scout (or start the play sequence without hitting play) it compares multi-year lineups so I’m guessing if I hit play that those teams will play each other but neither team in our current tourney has played a quarter yet.

You know what, I'm an idiot. For some reason I was looking at Showdown, not LvL.
I need caffeine.

dub365

All-Star 1
I know that if you play a friendly match it only allows you to use S3 lineups atm.

panospap

Rookie 1
Same for me. We cannot play against people who have already logged in. I really start to have enough of that.
So many bugs. At the start of every season, it feels like they erased all the code from previous years and they start from scratch.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calibrown_12
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.