• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Mother's day 2021

miguelsesamo

Rookie 1
I want to get Kevin durant on the Mother's day event bur I don't know how to get the red card for mothers day, can i get it for free in any way?

JokicMVP

Rookie 1
You need 140 Mother's day cards total to claim Durant.

You can get maximum 98 without spending nba cash / irl $$.
I'm not looking into irl $$ offers, by my calculations you need to spend minimum 6300 nba cash to claim 94 Durant.

bbs3

Rookie 1
i think if you build the 87/89 players to get the 2 tokens, you can use 1.5k nba cash to buy out the remaining.

JokicMVP

Rookie 1
No, that is the exact way I went. After you go through promo and buy daily for coins/ 6 hours set, and you claim 87/89, you will still need 42 cards more, for KP (his Carnation) and KD (you need 60 for KP alone ;) :) ) And you can not buy Carnations for under 10k nba cash package.
I still believe my calc of 6300 nba cash is right, would like it not to be.

Last edited:

bbs3

Rookie 1
If you go to the KD set and plug in all items except the 3 carnation tokens , you have 4.5k buy now.....

that makes it 1.5K per token.

i can go right now and complete the set with 4.5K although prefer to grind a bit and save some nba cash for later promos.

Mikey777

Rookie 1
If you go to the KD set and plug in all items except the 3 carnation tokens , you have 4.5k buy now.....

that makes it 1.5K per token.

i can go right now and complete the set with 4.5K although prefer to grind a bit and save some nba cash for later promos.
This set conveniently takes last season cards into 85+ slot... I had a good number of 90 ovr sets from last season because trade in sets didn't take them. Yes, I was thinking to minimize buyout cost by grinding mother day events but I didnt want risk that EA changes buyout rules (I.e. not allow buyout without complete 3 other players, which are not that great . It may happen easy at any moment. Gladly I had like 6000 cash on my account with nothing to spend it for a long time so I pulled the plug on KD... also there is an achievement jersey if you complete 15 mothers day events or spend 1000 cash in store. It's an elite Nets jersey with sharpshooting boost...

Blk

Rookie 1
Why did I not receive my Mother's Day achievement?!?.. spending 1k cash in store??.. i just wasted it all??

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Why did I not receive my Mother's Day achievement?!?.. spending 1k cash in store??.. i just wasted it all??
Yeah I did the same and talked to customer support and after over half an hour they said they can't do anything and when asked to be transferred that SOB lied and said it wasn't possible and never has been possible so I went off on his ass for lying because I've been around EA help a lot longer than him and have been transferred on multiple occasions to supervisors and even game devs that issued me coin and cash refunds

According to Discord if you buy anything less than 1k cash in the same purchase then it doesn't count so if you wanted to save 500 cash by buying 2 Bob packs instead of the 1,500 cash pack for this shitty Mother's Day Program then you got screwed out of your cash because now you have to wait until you can play 15 1st win Mother's Day events and that 1k cash you spent was flushed down the toilet on 2 POS Bob packs I even bought a 3rd one so I'm down 1.5k with nothing to show for it

Blk

Rookie 1
Yeah I did the same and talked to customer support and after over half an hour they said they can't do anything and when asked to be transferred that SOB lied and said it wasn't possible and never has been possible so I went off on his ass for lying because I've been around EA help a lot longer than him and have been transferred on multiple occasions to supervisors and even game devs that issued me coin and cash refunds

According to Discord if you buy anything less than 1k cash in the same purchase then it doesn't count so if you wanted to save 500 cash by buying 2 Bob packs instead of the 1,500 cash pack for this shitty Mother's Day Program then you got screwed out of your cash because now you have to wait until you can play 15 1st win Mother's Day events and that 1k cash you spent was flushed down the toilet on 2 POS Bob packs I even bought a 3rd one so I'm down 1.5k with nothing to show for it
Wooow.. Damn i was hoping there was something that could be done but so much for that!! I appreciate your feedback.. just sucks cuz that was a great jersey!!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Wooow.. Damn i was hoping there was something that could be done but so much for that!! I appreciate your feedback.. just sucks cuz that was a great jersey!!
You're welcome and yeah it's strategic so I could use it a lot since it gives +4 to each of the 5 shooting stats but unfortunately we will have to wait until we play the 15 events meaning a ton of people wasted 1k+ cash on shitty Bob packs that for some reason this year are half as good as all the other years which just adds to the greediness of EA because they will not refund our cash and won't give us compensation for the wasted cash people spent trying to get it today not knowing that you had to buy specific packs that exceed the required cash spent and not added up cash spent in the store through cheaper packs

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It's time for these guys to give the keys to a different driver, honestly.....
It's time for them to nuke the game period none of the mobile divisions in these big companies are big enough because those same companies use almost all of their resources on the console games and the mobile ones are just ways to get more money instead of trying to make good games otherwise they wouldn't send their worst devs to the mobile divisions

Altavilla

Pro 1
You're welcome and yeah it's strategic so I could use it a lot since it gives +4 to each of the 5 shooting stats but unfortunately we will have to wait until we play the 15 events meaning a ton of people wasted 1k+ cash on shitty Bob packs that for some reason this year are half as good as all the other years which just adds to the greediness of EA because they will not refund our cash and won't give us compensation for the wasted cash people spent trying to get it today not knowing that you had to buy specific packs that exceed the required cash spent and not added up cash spent in the store through cheaper packs
What achievement are you guys talking about? I mean, where is it in the game?

Also, any idea how long this promo lasts?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
What achievement are you guys talking about? I mean, where is it in the game?

Also, any idea how long this promo lasts?
Screenshot_20210510-142700_NBA LIVE.jpg

It's a 1/1 thing I know buying multiple packs equaling 1k cash doesn't work and spamming the events doesn't either so I doubt we'll get it for playing 15 1st win events will work either

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.