• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Monthly Master Magic Johnson

EvilGOD

Rookie 1
It's ok that people spending money in this game gains a edge over f2p ...

But it's some feeling that you don't spend any dime on this game and still hav a good team to play well -

ChrispyChips

Rookie 1
I love the Monthly Masters usually, and the extra play from the Court Pass... but am I wrong in thinking that 97 Magic's stats are crap? 3pt clutch and +2 pass is nice, but in what world is a 97 Magic an 86 playmaker? With only 82 3pt I don't think I would start him over 90 Curry.

Just eager to hear everyone's thoughts before I go long for him.
Is anyone else having problems redeeming to get his rating up? I have all the stuff to get him to 89 but it won't let me put him in to claim

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Is anyone else having problems redeeming to get his rating up? I have all the stuff to get him to 89 but it won't let me put him in to claim
Take him out of your lineups you can't put cards in sets that are in any of your lineups same goes with trying to sell a card

MickeyNophel

Rookie 1
Actually magic is improvement of ben simmons pg. Its a quite hard decision to choose curry north pole or magic. Magic has Great ai at defense, n curry has deep shooting ai.

Is all about ur lineup styles. If u a front court slasher or let ur sg/sf do 3's, pick magic. But if u're typical do pg 3's n let ur sf/pf do rebound, go curry.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Actually magic is improvement of ben simmons pg. Its a quite hard decision to choose curry north pole or magic. Magic has Great ai at defense, n curry has deep shooting ai.

Is all about ur lineup styles. If u a front court slasher or let ur sg/sf do 3's, pick magic. But if u're typical do pg 3's n let ur sf/pf do rebound, go curry.
I think his AI sucks it's steals galore on him with 92 Rose (at overall disadvantage) or 93 Magic but his manual is good for me with +11 3pt he reaches 90 3pt not great and not as good as 92 Rose or 92 Curry but good enough to hit when called upon

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I think his AI sucks it's steals galore on him with 92 Rose (at overall disadvantage) or 93 Magic but his manual is good for me with +11 3pt he reaches 90 3pt not great and not as good as 92 Rose or 92 Curry but good enough to hit when called upon
Yup agree on his ai.. very weak.. easy to steal from

MickeyNophel

Rookie 1

I remembered harden 91 pole pg, just 78 dribble stat. I agree with ur opinion, but curry still have good contested shot stat. Thats why make him 3's so f*cking dangerous even pg's rival already contested his shot.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I’ve noticed a change in gameplay with both Magic (94) and Curry (92). Feels like Magic improved and Curry regressed but I could be imagining it.

More importantly (and yes i know off topic) wtf EA with the reset?!

MickeyNophel

Rookie 1
N
I’ve noticed a change in gameplay with both Magic (94) and Curry (92). Feels like Magic improved and Curry regressed but I could be imagining it.

More importantly (and yes i know off topic) wtf EA with the reset?!

Not reset i guess. Just preparing new event.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I remembered harden 91 pole pg, just 78 dribble stat. I agree with ur opinion, but curry still have good contested shot stat. Thats why make him 3's so f*cking dangerous even pg's rival already contested his shot.
I was talking about Magic not Curry

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
Anyone besides me a bit cheesed to get a one time 4X offer of 150 Magic tokens AND NBA cash for $19.99? After buying 3 court passes and a BOGO and playing the same events every day... sigh. Don't they realize this stuff STOPS people from spending $$$ more than it might generate?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Anyone besides me a bit cheesed to get a one time 4X offer of 150 Magic tokens AND NBA cash for $19.99? After buying 3 court passes and a BOGO and playing the same events every day... sigh. Don't they realize this stuff STOPS people from spending $$$ more than it might generate?
Same offer was there for luka too..

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.