• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Money achievement for free dollars

hi,
I am trying to do some achievements to earn free money, and there is one that says collect 5 ultra players, and a second that says have 5 ultra players starting on your lineup...
the second wants to collect 10 players and 9. But the thing is that i collected these 9 players without even know it, I did as I was playing the game. Know I want the 250 dollars that this achievement is giving as a prize, and I have 9 players and need only one more. The thing is that I don't know which players are called ultra, so I can find one more and also make the second that is asking 5 ultra players starting on your lineup. can you help me, telling me which players are those???

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
All 90-99 overall cards are ultra cards it's a tier system

50-59 are bronze tier
60-69 are silver tier
70-79 are gold tier
80-89 are elite tier
90-99 are ultra tier
100-109 are royal tier
110-115 are super tier

This goes for base overall not adjusted after boosts from your lineup so an 89 overall boosted to 93 in your lineup won't count because a card can not change tiers unless it's an upgradable card which they don't have this year but the playoff masters might change that but I think they'll just have sets to exchange our 86 masters and turn them directly into the resulting overall

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.