• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Monday Maintenance? changes?

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1
This is dope. I initially played just to reach 1.5m fans but I woke up and seen the new prizes. Got top 500 on both accts and I was only up to like 1,580,000 fans on both. The last match in the last 10 minutes I was exactly 500, then won in overtime (no more searchable matches) and I reached 460.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Anybody close to Top 300? Wondering how many fans atm?

top 300 should be close to 1.700.000 atm

I was close then. Think I finished around 1.65. Lost a couple late ones too. FYI, maintenance didn't fix the 40 stamina issue either. I finished my last match with about 1 min left before the tourney expired since I was running out of stamina at the 10 min mark. I had about 15 so started my match with less than 5 min to go.

So season ended and nothing...yet?!

EDIT: Just got my packs. Got two regular 80's - Paul George and Giannis. Already have 80 Wiggins...great, now what do I do! That makes 3 elite SF's that I've gotten from packs.

betaman411

All-Star 1
349th 1.62m

I played betaman411 in the last 30 minutes and got smacked!

LOL...I honestly didn't even read the names or even look at the teams for that matter in the last hour! I was just burning stamina! Having to play on my "standard" size iPhone 8 was a major pain in the ass since I'm used to playing on an iPad/tablet. That button issue people mentioned is horrific on a small screen!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Well, looks like EA is listening. Next step 1 week showdown seasons please.

YES! 2 weeks is just too damn long. I know they don't wanna give out an elite every week though. But they could give us tokens to turn in for elites. That way if you can only get to Superstar every week, after several weeks you could still earn an elite. Similar to how they started SD last year. I think it keeps ppl more engaged in SD if it's only a week.

They announced during Tosh's stream that SD seasons would be a week long after the 1st one ended they wanted to time it up to end on Monday in the US like SD seasons in S2 but either had to make a really short 1st SD season to do that or make a a little longer then week so they chose that route but from here on out expect SD seasons to be 7 days until they change it without telling any players

was a bit surprised 2 get maintenance 2day... i can see no changes:

- rookies still auctionable/ unauctionable.. roughly 50/50
- SD still costing 40 stamina
- seasons still 20 stamina..

It'd be nice, but I'm not holding my breath on them fixing the "20-39 Stamina" glitch for Showdown.
They have probably seen a drastic bump in people spending the 199 cash for a refill because they either a) forget about the glitch or b) dont know about the glitch--and do not want to forfeit 8K fans because they have less than 35 stamina (if you have 35 -39 you can at least wait the few minutes required to get to 40 and still have 4-5 minutes to play the damned match)

TripDubb

Rookie 1
It'd be nice, but I'm not holding my breath on them fixing the "20-39 Stamina" glitch for Showdown.
They have probably seen a drastic bump in people spending the 199 cash for a refill because they either a) forget about the glitch or b) dont know about the glitch--and do not want to forfeit 8K fans because they have less than 35 stamina (if you have 35 -39 you can at least wait the few minutes required to get to 40 and still have 4-5 minutes to play the damned match)
@Asros actually confirmed this will be fixed in the next app update (possibly tomorrow) on Reddit

@Asros actually confirmed this will be fixed in the next app update (possibly tomorrow) on Reddit

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Can they also do something about elites missing wide open dunks/layups???

dub365

All-Star 1
Well, looks like EA is listening. Next step 1 week showdown seasons please.

YES! 2 weeks is just too damn long. I know they don't wanna give out an elite every week though. But they could give us tokens to turn in for elites. That way if you can only get to Superstar every week, after several weeks you could still earn an elite. Similar to how they started SD last year. I think it keeps ppl more engaged in SD if it's only a week.

They announced during Tosh's stream that SD seasons would be a week long after the 1st one ended they wanted to time it up to end on Monday in the US like SD seasons in S2 but either had to make a really short 1st SD season to do that or make a a little longer then week so they chose that route but from here on out expect SD seasons to be 7 days until they change it without telling any players

Well, guess I got my wish. Too bad I didn't wish for Legend tier to be less than 1.5 mil fans, lol. Gonna be tougher to squeeze the grind into my week. I still think a week is better all around. Glad they're making some changes this season

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Well, guess I got my wish. Too bad I didn't wish for Legend tier to be less than 1.5 mil fans, lol. Gonna be tougher to squeeze the grind into my week. I still think a week is better all around. Glad they're making some changes this season

Well FWIW it was announced before the game actually came out to the public

Anybody close to Top 300? Wondering how many fans atm?

I was close then. Think I finished around 1.65. Lost a couple late ones too. FYI, maintenance didn't fix the 40 stamina issue either. I finished my last match with about 1 min left before the tourney expired since I was running out of stamina at the 10 min mark. I had about 15 so started my match with less than 5 min to go.

EDIT: Just got my packs. Got two regular 80's - Paul George and Giannis. Already have 80 Wiggins...great, now what do I do! That makes 3 elite SF's that I've gotten from packs.

Wow, they really listed Wiggins and Butler as SF when they both start for the Wolves. Could have at least made one a SG. That's my nightmare. That I grind many hours in SD and get elites in a position I already have one or two.

betaman411

All-Star 1

Still can?t sell any of my SF?s...is there a good range to list these 80 elites?? I?ve been trying 200-210k, 200-220k etc. Nada

Wow, they really listed Wiggins and Butler as SF when they both start for the Wolves. Could have at least made one a SG. That's my nightmare. That I grind many hours in SD and get elites in a position I already have one or two.

Still can?t sell any of my SF?s...is there a good range to list these 80 elites?? I?ve been trying 200-210k, 200-220k etc. Nada

I think since it's still early only a small percentage have that much to spend so I think the key is to keep posting it over and over lol.

Looks like a Ben Simmons Elite is gonna go soon, it starred at 205 and BN 250 but I'm guessing they really wanted Ben Simmons lol

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.