• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Mm master robertson

Mikey777

Rookie 1
My guess is that everything you accumulated if you didn't pull Oscar will turn to zero... who told you EA wants you to get MM straight away... ?
You were getting silvers and golds with each try, that's your reward.
Even this chance based method is something they invented no give you less for free.
I will stop at 54k and don't expect it to carry over, unfortunately...

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
My guess is that everything you accumulated if you didn't pull Oscar will turn to zero... who told you EA wants you to get MM straight away... ?
You were getting silvers and golds with each try, that's your reward.
Even this chance based method is something they invented no give you less for free.
I will stop at 54k and don't expect it to carry over, unfortunately...
They said that they would carry over.

dub365

All-Star 1
There are several ways it could go I guess. After pulling Oscar, I wasn't able to use my pts on packs, the trade-in became permanently locked. So although I got the MM, I wasn't able to benefit from the pack cards at all. Allowing me to use the pts going forward would be a nice makeup for that

I can also see them not allowing the carryover of unused points if you didn't try to exchange them and instead tried to save them for the next MM

Mikey777

Rookie 1
I dont believe it being accurate anymore. Nick said first Rebirth not ending then saying it ends tomorrow then again he took words back... carryover doesn't make money for EA so doesn't seem it will be happening

betaman411

All-Star 1
Metante (lead content designer) confirmed today on Twitch stream that all unspent MM emblems will carryover. He even went into explicit detail with an example, My guess is they change it next month when they see guys like Anatdoc with him on first day...

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
They screwed themselves when MM started because of high percentage of getting him trough the 500-750 pts packs...10/25 guys in my league got him inside of 4-5 days after beggining
I dont envy anyone who got him very fast but its another big letdown from EA for majority of the users beacuse they should have predicted this...so they could simply stop giving mm pts to those who already got robertson and avoid situations like this when some guys already have enough mm pts for next mm even before his event starts

dub365

All-Star 1
They screwed themselves when MM started because of high percentage of getting him trough the 500-750 pts packs...10/25 guys in my league got him inside of 4-5 days after beggining
I dont envy anyone who got him very fast but its another big letdown from EA for majority of the users beacuse they should have predicted this...so they could simply stop giving mm pts to those who already got robertson and avoid situations like this when some guys already have enough mm pts for next mm even before his event starts
Eh, I don't have a problem with this if the % pulled was under 5% or something. Has nothing to do with P2W and if you're lucky enough to pull Oscar early and benefit, you're stoked. It's one player. Not gonna make or break anyone's season. Little "lucky" things like this are good for the game and help make it more fun when you get "lucky" and more exciting during the process. Getting a head start on the next MM is a great boost to that. I mean, I could be only 5k emblems from the new MM tomorrow morning but you may pull him on your first pack. Now the tide has turned, no?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Eh, I don't have a problem with this if the % pulled was under 5% or something. Has nothing to do with P2W and if you're lucky enough to pull Oscar early and benefit, you're stoked. It's one player. Not gonna make or break anyone's season. Little "lucky" things like this are good for the game and help make it more fun when you get "lucky" and more exciting during the process. Getting a head start on the next MM is a great boost to that. I mean, I could be only 5k emblems from the new MM tomorrow morning but you may pull him on your first pack. Now the tide has turned, no?
yup agree with this. have seen enough people who have not got oscar too.. so i don think anything will particularly change or should for that matter
im more curious as to what cards will be there in the bronze/silver/gold packs this time.

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Yeah you are right but i forgot to mention in my earlier post that when month ends reset the MM pts
If you are "lucky" to pull him trough packs good for you if not grind the next one
Anyway as you said is one player neither will make it neither will break your season...cheers

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Yeah you are right but i forgot to mention in my earlier post that when month ends reset the MM pts
If you are "lucky" to pull him trough packs good for you if not grind the next one
Anyway as you said is one player neither will make it neither will break your season...cheers
It's already tough enuf to compete with paying players. Getting the mm is the only high end card we can get, so I really hope they continue the collect points use for next model

betaman411

All-Star 1
It's already tough enuf to compete with paying players. Getting the mm is the only high end card we can get, so I really hope they continue the collect points use for next model
They seem to get really triggered though when we get cards before they think we’re supposed to get them. I’ll be surprised if this continues. As it is, I collected 95k pts in one month. So after this month, I’ll be on the same pace as someone who pulled Oscar on their first try. This also doesn’t bode well for keeping it the same. The other option they’ll have is to adjust the OVR of the MM to be closer to what max is at the start vs finish of the month. Either way, I don’t expect this F2P good fortune to last long.

bbs3

Rookie 1
if you are not lucky to pull him or fortuntate with ads, getting a MM is now impossible....they should make different ovr version and give them higher chance of pulling smthg. last year you could an MM card every month. this season no...

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
if you are not lucky to pull him or fortuntate with ads, getting a MM is now impossible....they should make different ovr version and give them higher chance of pulling smthg. last year you could an MM card every month. this season no...
huh? I don't think so. I didn't grind that hard but got Oscar and an extra 11K emblems which I used for the new MM release today.

Mikey777

Rookie 1
Basically if you pulled early MM last month now you get an advantage every month to get MM with carryover points much easier than if you tried all your emblems and never got him.
This makes it hardly fair.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.