• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Maximum Overall this season?

Altavilla

Pro 1
Hi, this is my first season so, for veteran players...

Does anyone know what the max ovr this season will be? Will it be the 110 limit at the AH?

EDIT: I mean players, not teams

edlllpt

Pro 1
Veteran players of this game can't tell you much more since the cap in season 1 was 99 for players and around ~102 for franchises.

that new 110 ah limit is what we know.

other ea games though, seem to have some tricky stuff going to 120+

IronHawk28

Rookie 1
Hey, I do think that the max is going to be 110 again this year. I've been trying to figure that out myself lately. All the websites say 110 max so we will see.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I'd imagine 110 is the current "base" cap and then with training you'll have the ability to increase another 5 levels so maybe 115 plus boosts would get a franchise to 116-117?

Alekk

Rookie 2
Hard to answer. It was 99 this season before the All-Star promo too (couldn't train further than that either) but then they implemented platinums. Looking at this season's progression, I'm guessing It won't go further than 110 even with training.

My guess would be 115 for players (without boosts) and 120 for franchises. That said, there aren?t that many weeks left in the season so it may not reach that high.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Ok... thanks to everyone.

I would like it to be like Alekk mentioned (110 cap) cause that would that 105 players (coming out soon enough i guess) would be ?final? versions that we could bet on for some end-season play.

betaman411

All-Star 1
My guess would be 115 for players (without boosts) and 120 for franchises. That said, there aren?t that many weeks left in the season so it may not reach that high.

I think we can safely assume that we could see 110 base players this season based on the current AH filters. Whether or not that happens remains to be seen - but if they are going to jump from 103 to 110 (let alone 115) then it makes no sense to even bother with these cards right now as there isn't enough time left in the season to justify it. Especially when you consider the likelihood of an AH crash near the end of season 2 like we saw last season.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

I think we can safely assume that we could see 110 base players this season based on the current AH filters. Whether or not that happens remains to be seen - but if they are going to jump from 103 to 110 (let alone 115) then it makes no sense to even bother with these cards right now as there isn't enough time left in the season to justify it. Especially when you consider the likelihood of an AH crash near the end of season 2 like we saw last season.

At this point can we hope for an ah crash.. I wouldn't the surprised if there isnt one.. as nothing has been like last season...

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.