• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Maxed New Year's Lowry

Stewie309

All-Star 1
Staff member
Community Chief
Great collector's card and bench piece but for those that ever wanted to see what it looked like maxed here it is...

jackstone567

Rookie 1
I recorded gameplay of him ages ago but I looked thru my old computer files yesterday and was disappointed to find I don't have the file. Bugger.

trapstarisu

Rookie 1
Wow, I forgot about this card. Thanks for posting it. If you have any other rare cards with maxed stats, I'd like to see a thread about them; it'd be interesting

Stewie309

All-Star 1
Staff member
Community Chief
AH2 aren?t you? He kept popping up there.. someone got one for 900k

None on AH1
Yeah Carlieh got that one I got one for 3 mil and another for 3.3 mil all 3 on AH2 I've only seen 4 pop up on the AH through personal sight or from social media and all were on AH2

X020179

Rookie 2

None on AH1
Yeah Carlieh got that one I got one for 3 mil and another for 3.3 mil all 3 on AH2 I've only seen 4 pop up on the AH through personal sight or from social media and all were on AH2
Yeah I ended up getting one for 5.4 a few hours after I commented, he has great boosts I regret selling him but 15m profit was too much for me to pass up on

Stewie309

All-Star 1
Staff member
Community Chief

None on AH1
Yeah I ended up getting one for 5.4 a few hours after I commented, he has great boosts I regret selling him but 15m profit was too much for me to pass up on
I tried to sell him 5 times before he finally sold and it was for a measly 5 mil then the bot starts wanting to spend 15+ on it so it screwed me out of 10 mil I was so pissed

X020179

Rookie 2
I tried to sell him 5 times before he finally sold and it was for a measly 5 mil then the bot starts wanting to spend 15+ on it so it screwed me out of 10 mil I was so pissed
I was very shocked because he was on course to expire

Stewie309

All-Star 1
Staff member
Community Chief
I was very shocked because he was on course to expire
I'm not because ever since I sold mine the bot finally decided to start paying what it's worth which is really fucked up but good sale for you