• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Max stats for illustrated players?

X020179

Pro 1
No. I used all my pack elevate cards and elevate tokens to boost Kyrie, Harden, Williams, Butler, PG13, Giannis, Vucevic and Jokic. Griffin is sitting deep on the bench and I’m not inclined to spend a ton of real money to boost him.

Here are a few comparison pics -

Irvi View attachment 1309
View attachment 1310 View attachment 1311 View attachment 1312
Could you see if you’re able to get 105 PG boosted to 107 with the Raptors coach boost? If so, I’d love to know the lineup

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Who's the best player to max
Kyrie, Giannis, George, Griffin, and Harden in that order imo they seem the only ones worth a damn (I would list Jokic but his 103 with similar stats causes defense cancer) but the only ones I'd say are truly worth it are Kyrie and Giannis

mambaiscold

Rookie 1
Kyrie, Giannis, George, Griffin, and Harden in that order imo they seem the only ones worth a damn (I would list Jokic but his 103 with similar stats causes defense cancer) but the only ones I'd say are truly worth it are Kyrie and Giannis
Oh alright. I pulled 2 giannis, sold 1 and kept 1 just in case. Ima upgrade him since I have Hassan to get rid of. Thanks btw

George has been killing it for me. Plays much better than his other non-shooting stats suggest. I hate how once you max them out after a game or 2 their ovr & stats goes back down to the 90ovr version.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
George has been killing it for me. Plays much better than his other non-shooting stats suggest. I hate how once you max them out after a game or 2 their ovr & stats goes back down to the 90ovr version.
Are you experiencing that with PG? I experienced that with Harden at first he got a bunch of steals now it's slowing down but I have Kyrie on my alt and he still plays just as good

Are you experiencing that with PG? I experienced that with Harden at first he got a bunch of steals now it's slowing down but I have Kyrie on my alt and he still plays just as good
Nah im talking about his stats and ovr actually going down....its a weird glitch

Its strange I had to restart my app a couple times before his stats and ovr returned to the 106 version. But after every couple games it goes back down to 90ovr.

TomH

Pro 2
I used Whiteside just in case they decide to make one last bump in overall for them but they probably won't
All my pack elevates are now officially gone. Seemed like a good gamble to sacrifice them for these cards. Got Kyrie, Harden, Lou, Butler,
Could you see if you’re able to get 105 PG boosted to 107 with the Raptors coach boost? If so, I’d love to know the lineup

I tried. Couldn’t do it.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Ya weirdly with the low steal rating he gets steals but bricked 3s like crazy in lvl.. will give it a week.. hope it's not 600k down the drain

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Ya weirdly with the low steal rating he gets steals but bricked 3s like crazy in lvl.. will give it a week.. hope it's not 600k down the drain
I was surprised with his stealing ability at first but the more I use him the worse he seems to get at it I would say I think I wasted 700k to buy and max him because I trained him before finding out about Kyrie also being defensive with much better stats in key areas and I'm honestly thinking about maxing Kyrie on my main as well due to his performance on my alt but I'm gonna wait to see what the POTG is

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I was surprised with his stealing ability at first but the more I use him the worse he seems to get at it I would say I think I wasted 700k to buy and max him because I trained him before finding out about Kyrie also being defensive with much better stats in key areas and I'm honestly thinking about maxing Kyrie on my main as well due to his performance on my alt but I'm gonna wait to see what the POTG is
Same..thinking abt kyrie too.. lets c

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.