• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Max stats for illustrated players?

dub365

All-Star 1
Kyrie is great. I used my 103 Whiteside to train him, totally worth it. Even with 44 boost pts, can't get him to 107 though

Kyrie is great. I used my 103 Whiteside to train him, totally worth it. Even with 44 boost pts, can't get him to 107 though
Its tough boosting trained players all season. Even program players like GOTW are usually tough to boost more the +1 ovr. I think EA did it I purpose so you can have the need to replace them with a campaign player as they have prioritized campaigns over programs this season.

F2palways

Rookie 1
How about Greek freak maxed stats I’m building him now I found it actually pretty easy to build these I’ve done almost 7 levels in 3 days Unfortunately I always found elevate boring so I had no tokens saved lol

Ishvalan

Rookie 1
Was curious about Embiid but some people got him and it shows he's not trainable. Hope they fix this asap

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191001_172343_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20191001_172343_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 251

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.